Topic: Battlefield Baseball

This low-budget movie not only makes no sense what's so ever but is a simply must see. What J-Horror movie doesn't. But this isn't your ordinary J-Horror movie. This is horror/comedy with non-stop martial arts and comedy. From start to finish, you can't stop laughing your head off. This movie reminds me just like Versus but without the swords. So if you want to find a horror movie mixed in with comedy and martial arts, this is definitely a must see. To read more about this, i just put up my full review for this movie:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2664.htm

And here's 2 different trailers i found for the movie:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iz8mXBX0RY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJfJTPuyS24[/youtube]

Re: Battlefield Baseball

Look like Shaolin Soccer, but with killing and stuff.  Where the hell did you find this one at?

Is it called Battlefield Baseball like in the thread title or Battlefield Stadium like in the trailers?  And is it dubbed or subtitled?

jmh314 wrote:

Look like Shaolin Soccer, but with killing and stuff.  Where the hell did you find this one at?

I actually heard about this movie for quit a while now and have always wanted to see this movie. Well you can't rent it anywhere. You can only buy it. You can buy it either at amazon.com or lasersedge.com and i gotta say it's worth the purchase.

jmh314 wrote:

Is it called Battlefield Baseball like in the thread title or Battlefield Stadium like in the trailers?  And is it dubbed or subtitled?

The actual movie is called Battlefield Stadium, but it was then called Battlefield Baseball. It's subtitled. So when you're watching it and when the main title for movie comes up, it says Battlefield Stadium, but in subtitles it says Battlefield Baseball.

I have been on nothing but a foreign horror movie kick lately so I will see if I can pick up a copy of this.

They're the best. I can't ever get enough of them. I do have a couple more i still need to watch especially the J-Horror box set that i picked up last week.

I dunno if you saw my Silk review fro mthe other day, but that was a pretty decent movie until the ending fell apart.  But it was enjoyable nonetheless.  I've got a bunch on the way so I am sure I will have some recommendations soon.

Yeah i definitely gotta watch all the other J-Horror movies i have but haven't watched yet so then i can write a review for them all. But it is fun writting a review for J-Horror movies and introduce everyone to the specific ones that they never heard of.

I'm surprised to see no asian horrors make your to ten favorites on your morguespace.  Havent found one that fantastic yet?

I actually have changed it but only in the top ten horror movies thread but haven't really updated my actual top ten list. Which i need to and will. But i have found some that does make my list but i want to finish watching all the other J-Horror movies that i have but haven't watched yet.

So JMH if you can't find it at store and i know you can't rent it anywhere also, which i highly doubt that you can, you can definitely purchase it on different websites like:

amazon.com
lasersedge.com
dvduniverse.com

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-13 11:48:49)

Digging up a really old thread.  I finally got around to ordering this for like 4 bucks on amazon so when it comes I'll give it a watch and let ya'll know if it's worth poping in since foreign horror is my bread n butter.