Topic: International iPhone bill hits $3,000 forone person!

Here is an interesting story about a reent problem with service for the iPhone resulting in one person having a $3,000 bill.  I am sure he wont be the last one to have this problem either.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/36084

Re: International iPhone bill hits $3,000 forone person!

I believe it. Before it came out, i read all about what to expect what you would be paying for the phone. Not only would you pay for the phone itself, but you would have to pay alot of money for the different plans, as in minutes and it differs in how many minutes you get and i'm not talking about if you have Cingular or any of those services. And then the only thing that's good about the phone is the touch screen. I knew this was going to happen. It's not worth the money. It never have and i knew this was coming for the iPhone.

I cant believe that according to the article, opening a 1 MB webpage by using data connection can cost $20 bucks!  Just to open the one page.  Rediculous.

I believe it. I knew this was coming for the iPhone. It's a waste of money and the people who buy it gets so sucked in by the new technoligy and don't even care what the problems that is within it. People don't know how to listen or look into the products before they purchase them. They think it will look good on paper but when you buy it, you'll be kicking yourself and calling yourself a complete moron.

jmh314 wrote:

I cant believe that according to the article, opening a 1 MB webpage by using data connection can cost $20 bucks!  Just to open the one page.  Rediculous.

holy shit, i can do that for free from my laptop. and i dont mind waiting til i get home to go online. shit. what happened to cell phones being just for calling people?

i use my cell for calls and texting, thats it. and sometimes a callender or calculator. i dont need the internet or an ipod on my phone. ill go home to use the net, and ill cary my freakin ipod nano.