Topic: Free DVD give away contest: Open to all

All right you guys/gals it's been a tough day so far in regards to 9/11. I want to help cheer things up a tad. I have a few movies on DVD that are gathering dust. They're not the most popular, but I'm hoping someone here will appreciate them, and winning them will put a smile on their face. So, I'm having a simple contest hoping to give them away. Last time I did this I only included those HM members living in the USA. This time I'm including everyone in the world. I have a total of 5 to give away. Winner receives all 5 movies. They are as follows- Darkness: The Vampire version, (Troma double feature) Killer Nerd & Bride of Killer Nerd, House of the Dead, Red Lips: Eat the Living, Die You Zombie Bastards.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Here are the rules/parameters: One entry per person please. I'm going to run the contest for about 2wks so everyone has a chance, in case they missed this post. I am gonna pick a random number from 1-100. You then pick/post a number 1-100. Closest one to guess the number I chose, will win the movies ( Hint...it's not #13). In case of a tie? I will have the winners pick a # 1-10, closet to that # will be the winner. It's that easy! GL to all!!

Re: Free DVD give away contest: Open to all

I will take #37.  And if you want (and I somehow win), I'd take just 'House of the Dead' so other(s) could have the other movies.

Such a good puppy.  Have a Snausage!  lol

Stickied it for you, Undie. smile

Let's see..... #75

Yeah..... There we go.

How about #78

OOOOooo-  I would love to get Darkness, The Vampire Version  smile

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2011-09-11 14:05:43)

I'll go with #34 cause it's been lucky for me before.

#84 and this is awesome of your Underdog!!! big_smile

azathoth wrote:

I will take #37.  And if you want (and I somehow win), I'd take just 'House of the Dead' so other(s) could have the other movies.

Win one-win em all. What you do with them after would be your choice?

LoudLon wrote:

Stickied it for you, Undie. smile

Thank you! PS: What does stickied actually mean?

It means it'll appear near the top of the Contests, Events & Interviews forum so folks will be able to easily see it and not have to dig for it. wink

^^ Oh, I'm now that much wiser. thanks! smile

Ok I'll play.
#13 (I'm not really interested in winning but if I do win sell the DVD's and donate the money to charity)

69   its my number for special reason ( not for the reason you think-- well ok that and something else ) lol

Cap Howdy wrote:

Ok I'll play.
#13 (I'm not really interested in winning but if I do win sell the DVD's and donate the money to charity)

I like the idea of: if you won, selling & donating the money to a charity. So, pick another number.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-09-11 14:56:12)

Ok I'll add 70 and pick #83

Underdog wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Win one-win em all. What you do with them after would be your choice?

OK, that's cool- maybe I'll redistribute them somehow among the members.

h/////92

55 smile n

Im going to say 3

I'll pick 37.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

I'll pick 37.

I took that already.

Sorry, Az. I'm sleep deprived and I read right over that. Guess I'll take #44.

Just noticed that I have 2 copies of Army of Darkness. Well, guess what you guys? I'm gonna sweeten the pot and include that one too. Ya can't have my "directors cut" edition though!! wink

I'm gonna say 77.

Underdog wrote:

Just noticed that I have 2 copies of Army of Darkness. Well, guess what you guys? I'm gonna sweeten the pot and include that one too. Ya can't have my "directors cut" edition though!! wink

That's Awesome Underdog, You're the best smile