Overall, Season 1 was great, and Season 2 was mostly disappointing.
I gotta agree.
Anyway, my choices are...
• John Carpenter's Cigarette Burns (really bugged-out scary)
• Jennifer (scary, shows what obsession and thinking with your lower-head will do to you)
• Homecoming (horror that also reached the politically conscious side of me...has a touch of comedy too, loved it)
• Pick Me Up (I always like those psycho vs. psycho throwdown type movies)
• Incident On and Off a Mountain Road (I like films that shows someone who had enough and finally taking a strong positive stand, yeah that's right, I'm a "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" kinda guy...besides being into horror movies)
• Deer Woman (great horror with a touch of comedy, I like it)
• The V Word
• Imprint (really twisted and creepy)
• Pelts (real creepy)
• The Screwfly Solution (haunting and deep)
• Dance Of The Dead (I like how it shows "what goes around-comes around", a really nice illustration of "karma")
• Sick Girl
• Haeckel's Tale
• The Washingtonians
These are my top picks from what I can remember. I haven't seen any of the series since it aired on ShowTime and I haven't bought the DVD's yet.
Last edited by Black Sunlite (2011-09-12 05:09:06)