Topic: Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

Found this by accident on OnDemand.  FearNet is now producing their own shows.  This one is basically a comedy horror spoof.  Not bad for 25 minutes episodes.  Got a number of laughs out of it.

It's on Tuesdays at 10PM on FearNet.  There is another show after it called Psychoville which I haven't seen.

Just a heads up if anyone's interested.

edit- just realized that Jason Mewes is the janitor.  Heh.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-23 07:31:10)

Re: Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

The second season is starting soon in Canada. The show is awesome. It plays on Space in Canada.

Easily one of my favourite shows on TV.

Azz,  I love this show! smile  My favorite episode so far is the Rock Zombies one.... My son and I got autographs from the cast at FanExpo.  (check out the pictures thread)  Can't wait for the second season to start.

Fear.Net eh? I'll get have to check it out! Thanks Az

Season 2 starts October 23rd on Space.  Here is a teaser...
http://watch.spacecast.com/todd--the-bo … clip535455

And here is the link for Season 1 videos on the Space network...

http://watch.spacecast.com/todd--the-bo … clip354012

DirtyGirl wrote:

Azz,  I love this show! smile  My favorite episode so far is the Rock Zombies one.... My son and I got autographs from the cast at FanExpo.  (check out the pictures thread)  Can't wait for the second season to start.

Nuts, I realized I'm 5 episodes behind.  Thankfully it's OnDemand here.  Of the first 4, I have to go with the Homunclulus epi.

My favorite TV show... ever. I actually already watched the first season like 5 times now. I'm at episode 4 for season two. Amazing.

You can watch all the episodes from season 2 on spacecast.

You can also watch it on the official website-
toddandthebookofpureevil.com

Has some video extras, too.
And suddenly I'm 4 episodes behind in Season 2.  Still waiting for Hannah to do a 'sexy Willow' episode.  Or Jenny in a bikini.  Or both at the same time.  I'm flexible.  lol

Just caught up on watching Season 2 of Todd-  The musical episode was AWESOME!

Yeah I just started watching the show recently and find it somewhat amusing and just learned my friend was a character on the show, surprising!