Topic: Interesting

http://news.yahoo.com/scientist-sky-con … 25429.html

Re: Interesting

Nice find.

All that work and effort they put into proving this, yet still no explanation for why dogs sometimes sit and stare at empty space.

Priorities, man.

LoudLon wrote:

All that work and effort they put into proving this, yet still no explanation for why dogs sometimes sit and stare at empty space.

Priorities, man.

When dogs do that it’s because they are transmitting back information to the central hub and receiving new programming. Its part of the same conspiracy against you which includes how everyone on the planet can read your thought and talk amongst themselves telepathically but you can’t and we have kept that from you.

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-09-27 13:06:06)

Not so, sir.  I know what you're thinking right this very minute, and I beg to differ.  I am most definitely NOT a Nancy boy. 

Would a Nancy boy go pee-pee sitting down?  No, I don't think so.

Now, I'm lost!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4LpCK2NSncUq0N2XPzoLhRMUTPtyfG0PY2oHcCjwjyPPQZgW0ceu8MXw4

big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

Not so, sir.  I know what you're thinking right this very minute, and I beg to differ.  I am most definitely NOT a Nancy boy. 

Would a Nancy boy go pee-pee sitting down?  No, I don't think so.

Shhhh AZ is listing. He has not figured out you actually live in the hollowed out tree in his front yard yet.

^^
Huh, I always wondered why the squirrels did rituals around the tree at midnight.  Now I know!  I'll have to send Flowers (our resident skunk) and Tom & Jerry (our woodchucks) to lay some smackdown.

Yeah, I got a fucking zoo in my damn front and back yards.  Not to mention the rabbits and I swear I saw a bobcat a while back.  At least the dear haven't been able to jump over the fence yet.  All I need is a drop bear and a lion and I can start charging admission.