Re: What do YOU want?

^
I second that

Plus i think it would be cool to have a game and novel section in the morguspace.

Vasquez wrote:

^
I second that

Plus i think it would be cool to have a game and novel section in the morguspace.

Good Idea!

I'm also pulling for the delete button on the morguespace. I have so many mistakes I need to fix. hmm

Morguespace Delete Button

^^
I'd make a joke but you'd just bitch slap me like the little monkey I am.  While I have your attention, you and/or the family have any movie suggestions for Halloween Fest?

Yes.

Clear, concise, to the point. 

I liked the feature in Morguespace before when it said what other people rated horror movies when they add them to their Morguespace.

Last edited by Vasquez (2011-09-27 16:15:17)

^^
I have the feeling Meh is doing another massive overhaul of everything.  Give it a few days to see how it shakes out.

I kinda wish recent posts would come back. Loved that feature.

azathoth wrote:

Clear, concise, to the point.

This

^^
So do New Englanders copy the British, or the other way around?

Think about your question.
New England?
That being said, I'm atypical.

You are in a mood today, eh?

No more than normal.
It's worth keeping in mind that happy is a mood as well wink

HORRORKID wrote:

I kinda wish recent posts would come back. Loved that feature.

Me too.

Cap Howdy wrote:

No more than normal.
It's worth keeping in mind that happy is a mood as well wink

In all seriousness, I actually forgot that.  Sure, I have crap going on, but in general I can describe myself as happy.  So 'happy' is my most prevalent state, so I guess I just kind of forget that that is a mood.  Odd.

Wouldnt it be fairly easy to add a game section to the Morguspace since games are on the IMDb anyway

Vasquez wrote:

Wouldnt it be fairly easy to add a game section to the Morguspace since games are on the IMDb anyway

Well, the data is actually pulled from TMDB, and I'm not sure if that database covers games.  That is a question that only the Master Meh can answer.  Would be an interesting addition.

Not to do with Morguspace but i wish Arrow dvd s would release Suspiria through their label.

games section duly noted and will be considered once im done my current round of updates smile

^^
Good lookin' out, Sahib.

Have you figured out the cutting-posts-off thing yet?

A search function where you could type a member's name in could have helped me out a few days ago.

When doing a search in the forums, if you don't capitalize a member's name correctly, I get a "not found" message.

Do wildcards work for the above?

Sorry to bombard you, just some things that I've noticed and forgot to post at the time.  (I know I'm a pain in the ass)

Good work, my man!  Curious George approved.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_U2gsM2wsj8k/S4OTvn17YpI/AAAAAAAAAY4/n9dqhf8p9uE/s200/monkey-boy-cartoon-face.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-09 10:42:57)

MeH:Good morning!  When I'm viewing or writing a response on a topic and it takes about 5 or so minutes to do so. When I return back to recent topics it only shows the ones written in the last few min and I have to track down those I hadn't had a chance to view. What I do is go the the forums page and retrack them down. I don't remember that happening a few mos back? Is this something that's changed recently? Thanks and have a great day!!

Underdog i am not sure i understand the question. Az wild cards do work smile

I think what SuperDog is saying is when he goes to post, and then comes back, more people have posted on other topics, which then pushes the ones he was looking at a few minutes ago below the 5 most recent posts.

Dog, if you scroll down to the various sub-threads, there are "(New Posts)" markers after both the SubForum Name and each Thread Nmae, so you can track them down more easily.

sounds like we need a button for new posts. I think somebody mentioned earlier that we had a button but that I broke it lol