Topic: Lollipop Chainsaw game.

http://youtu.be/eB17PMjE-nE

Last edited by hellrat (2011-09-27 09:37:46)

Re: Lollipop Chainsaw game.

Well, that different!  lol

The official site:
http://youtu.be/eB17PMjE-nE

Not sure what systems it will be on.

Supposed to at least be on PS3 and 360. Looks like it would be a lot of fun!

Got my preorder in. Suda51 games are always ridiculous, working on Shadows of the Damned again as we speak. Lollipop chainsaw will be interesting, looking forward to seeing what kind of story James Gunn whips up

Really enjoying thus. Has a cheesy arcade game feel to it that i love. Reminds me of pumping quarters into old arcade games like house of the dead and splatterhouse

^^
I watched a Let's Play of it.  Funny, kind of repetitive at times.  I think I read that there will also be DLCs for it.
Oh, and just wait until you meet her dad.  lol

Great game.

If I soldier through Mass Effect and then tackle Assassin's Creed Brotherhood then this game should be selling for cheap.  Hooray!

azathoth wrote:

^^
Funny, kind of repetitive at times.   lol

Name be a hack and slash game that isn't repetitive. lol

Golden Axe!  No, wait...

jmh314 wrote:

Really enjoying thus. Has a cheesy arcade game feel to it that i love. Reminds me of pumping quarters into old arcade games like house of the dead and splatterhouse

Definitely, that arcade feel I love sooo much. smile
Gimme a hot blonde, a chainsaw and Zombies, damn, how can I not like this???

Juliet rules!!!

Played a whole night at my friend's the other day and I digged it. He had to punch me in the teeth with a hammer for me to stop playing. lol

whats this? does a honey pull out a lolipop from her netherhole? haha (Im trying to be rateing 13) like what the hell is this

It's cool, Google it you'll see.

I thought it was a really well done game. Loved the old school feel to it and the craziness of it all.

Craziness indeed. One of the main reasons I dig it. smile

I've been playing it recently and it's a great game as long as you don't expect fluid fighting system. Combos are a bit stiff and slaying zombies may become a bit repetitive unless you earn cash and invest it in new moves.

But those are the details. It's extremly fun to play as Juliet and i enjoy the game's story and humour. Grab it till is cheap and available.

Last edited by ChopstickMassacre (2013-07-09 02:20:55)

^^^
Yes, it's a very fun one indeed. Gotta go play at my friend's more often, I enjoy this game a whole lot. Juliet is badass!!!

Just grabbed it yesterday and I spent a lot of time playing it last night. Damn I was happy to see a PC version come out. It's freaking insanely BADASS!!!

And man, Juliet, wooo JULIET!!!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/52/6a/a3/526aa3f0ac9c44aaa8ae4740d308b06d.jpg