Topic: Eaten Alive special edition coming to DVD

While I may have never seen this movie, I've heard a lot of good things about it. I'm also here to report that it is being re-released as a special edition DVD sometime this october. Along with the film the special edition DVD will include:

Commentary by producer/co-writer Mardi Rustam, actors Roberta Collins, William Finley, and Kyle Richards, and make-up artist Craig Reardon

"My Name is Buck" featurette on Robert Englund

"The Butcher of Elmendorf: The Legend of Joe Ball" featurette

Still gallery

Trailers

Eaten alive is about a homicidal southerner(redneck if you want)who owns a run down motel near the swamps of Louisiana. When people upset him or threaten his buisness he deals with them the easiest way he knows how. Yep, he kills 'em all right.

The film was postponed of it's original release date on the 26th of September(thanks goon:))

Re: Eaten Alive special edition coming to DVD

Actually the DVD has been postponed.. They just found a new print of the film so they decided to hold off and want the much better print used for it.. No word on when the new release will be.. Hopefully soon..

But, I did find this review over at horrortalk this morning.  Its a decent place for Horror dvd reviews.

http://horrortalk.com/reviews/EatenAlive/EatenAlive.htm

Hmmm that is interesting.. They must have sent out a couple of review copies before they decided to pull it back.. I just went over to Amazon and they have put it on hold..

Well people can reserve copies of the film before it gets released so it's not too hard to believe.

I loved Eaten Alive.  Its a really great film.  I cant wait for this new edition whenever it will come.

If anybody gets this when it comes out be sure to post a review of the extras and print quality. Since I already own the Elite release I'll want to know if it's worth "double dipping" for. big_smile

I plan on picking it up so I'll be sure to write a review on it when i do.

http://horrortalk.com/reviews/EatenAlive/EatenAlive.htm

Review right there for you Nosferatu

i get my reviews in one spot only. here. dont trust anyone elses reviews. That said I have a copy of the dvd and will review it. Yes I am a lucky SOB and I promise not to rub it in.

One of the benefits to being mike is that he gets to see everything before me. sad

that bastard... err umm wait.

lol. Just pump out more free contests and I'll let it slide.