Re: I'm ALIVE and well!!!

nasty and cool.  that's why I heart u, deedee.

Well it's been almost 6 weeks now since my accidentally gunshot wound to my chest.

Just wanna update ya'll and say that I have been going back to work the past 3 weeks just doing work on my pc at my office and driving now.

I feel great and still haven't had any alcohol in the past 6 weeks.

I was weighing 175lbs before the accident and then dropped down to 158lbs. But this morning I weighed in at 164lbs so I am gaining my weight back.

I will be seeing the doctors at the hospital on August 13th for my last checkup and then I should be well to start lifting weights and stuff again and getting back to work for good.

I still will never drink any liquor ever again but I will drink some beers next month when regular season football starts but I will never be like I use to be a total drunk on the weekends.

Last edited by RIP (2007-08-02 08:31:29)

With a new lease on life, ask yourself, what can I do different now? positive?
Then do it, now is the best time to leave that old skin behind and take on a new perspective:)

I wwent for my last doctor's visit at the hospital today and they gave me the thumbs up and said I wouldn't have to see them anymore since my accident and that my liver is in great shape so this coming weekend it's.........BEER TIME!!!!!:lol::cool:

RIP wrote:

I wwent for my last doctor's visit at the hospital today and they gave me the thumbs up and said I wouldn't have to see them anymore since my accident and that my liver is in great shape so this coming weekend it's.........BEER TIME!!!!!:lol::cool:

Ummm....wasnt it beer time already this past weekend anyways?

Busted!

Yes , ya'll got me on that one but I only had a total of 6 beers on Saturday and 5 beers on Sunday, lol.

This coming weekend is party time though......Beers on me!

Just trying to keep you honest, my friend.  smile

Constantce wrote:

Just trying to keep you honest, my friend.  smile

Well look for me on AIM sometime Saturday if you think you can handle a beer with me.:lol:

I'll bring my smartass A game.