Re: Hellraiser: Revelations

I've watched the trailer a few times now and I'm really not liking this new Pinhead. With Doug Bradley, you could see that he was human once and that makes Pinhead much more compelling. 2 and 3 get into that a little bit, but even in the first one I got the impression he was turned into a Cenobite. This new guy looks like a bad Pinhead mask that alludes to nothing.

searching on Netflix is NOTt he way to seek A hellraiser film..

see ie I will hate but wrf it aint no different that them who think

BUT I HEARD ythis is bad  makes me sadder thanks again

i love cenobites  dont give us shit

hey sorry Im like just hmpin the muffin the lead guy planned it......

man it sucks im on dialup it -goes and -vrius goes it drags i got shit I wood fuck

I cant keep that fuck from online

blowfist ya man ...give+ +it+o someone else

i think maybe im on different postems lol

Oh god this looks terrible sad love hellraiser, lol my bands EP is named Revelations

I love Hellraiser a lot. The story really appeals to my sick, vaguley curious about extreme S+M side.

I even like the later movies (but not Hellworld). Deader is probably my favourite after the first two. The concept in that film, that you can't 'cheat' and have ultimate pleasure without ultimate pain is quite intriguing to me. But each to their own, I guess.

I do not lke the look of this garbage, however.

Hellworld is the worst... I havent seen this new one yet but hellworld was so bad it tarnished the mythology. No wonder this new one supposedly is shit...

Man I gottaround to watch this and shit I wish I never!!!

It is bad, hellworld is a breath of fresh air compared to this dredge of a phony hellraiser wannabe!!!