Topic: The 2 Corey's on A&E

Is anyone else watching this show? I gotta admit its a new guilty pleasure of mine. Its like watching a train wreck. That and Corey Feldmans wife is CRAZY hot and fun to look at.

Re: The 2 Corey's on A&E

Meh wrote:

Is anyone else watching this show? I gotta admit its a new guilty pleasure of mine. Its like watching a train wreck. That and Corey Feldmans wife is CRAZY hot and fun to look at.

Yeah, I already had a thread on this in this section, lol.:lol:


Corey Haim is such a wuss and crybaby.

Feldman's wife is a babe and I wonder why in the hell she is with that loser.

Re: The 2 Corey's on A&E

i wonder the same exact thing about his wife. She is crazy hot. She has a really elegant face.

Re: The 2 Corey's on A&E

Meh wrote:

i wonder the same exact thing about his wife. She is crazy hot. She has a really elegant face.

Feldman must have a really big hotdog or something cause his sense of humor is wretched.:lol:

Re: The 2 Corey's on A&E

i dont waste my time with this show...

Re: The 2 Corey's on A&E

its like watching a train wreck its alot of fun.

Re: The 2 Corey's on A&E

Meh wrote:

its like watching a train wreck its alot of fun.

All they need now is Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan to have a guest spot on there.:lol: