Re: Say Something Nice Thread

swollen guy. he can be funny when he puts his mind to it, is a good guy , a good member of the HMCA community and is developing into a very good writer of short stories, none of which have bored me at all.

He's furry.  And makes a fine rabbit omelette.

AZZ is a cool poo flingin' monkey who impresses me with his short bursts of rapid postings!

Creature drools less on the carpet than Wolfy.  Oh, and the occasional insights into movies.  Good for a laugh, too.

aza is a nice guy who always listens when I need him too even if its at freaking 3 in the morning smile. I am enjoying getting to know him and think of him as one of my close  (as close as you can get on the internet) friends smile

Revenge is a sweet and thoughtful lady. With great taste in horror and not above bantering with us idiots about nothing in particular.

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-10-10 18:27:13)

Swollen is a great guy who always has something nice to say smile

Swollen writes some nice short stories.

Az & DG are two people I admire.
az, for his up lifting personality.
DG, for being such a hottie mom! * did I just say that  big_smile *  Not to mention probably one of the coolest moms on the planet!

Last edited by Underdog (2011-10-10 19:15:19)

Undie -- down to earth family man.  I respect the hell out of 'im, because there aren't enough down to earth family men out there these days.  Plus he seems to have a natural talent to make his posts come out looking like he set the alignment to "fucked up." lol

UD is an amazing guy and as sweet as can be smile

Lon & revenge
Lon - Were I bi or just straight up gay. I'd be tracking this manly - man down. Plus when I grow up. I want to be just like the guy big_smile

revenge - What a sweety pie! Always has something nice to say about others. Would love to hang out at a concert with her.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-10-12 20:04:18)

LoudLon wrote:

Undie -- down to earth family man.  I respect the hell out of 'im, because there aren't enough down to earth family men out there these days.  Plus he seems to have a natural talent to make his posts come out looking like he set the alignment to "fucked up." lol

I finally figured it out...
the alignment thing that is...
Was going to ask someone...
but that brain of mine...
just had to figure it out on it's own...

So many nice things have been said about UD it’s hard say something new. So I would like to bring up one of his lesser known but no less great accomplishments. UD is the only guy I have heard of to beat stage three testicular elephantitis. smile

swollen is definitely an interesting guy nice and always keeps me guessing

Revenge is a nice girl who cares about people and speaks from the heart. good old Renee smile

Wolfie-  You are so much fun to have around HM.  You always have a kind word for everyone here.  big_smile

DG- TombMistress extraordinaire, always helping me out.  Nice to all, always knowledgeable.

(anyone tries to say something nice about me, I'll hunt you down with my flying monkey bombers)

Azathoth - Tells you like it is. A lot of people hide behind a mask and are fake. Not this guy!! " The truth may hurt, but it will also set you free." Azathoth, has figured this and is not afraid to say what is sometimes necessary. I totally respect a person who has that quality. And he does it with only good intentions.

* edit* Not to mention he shares his bananas with his friends.  big_smile

Last edited by Underdog (2011-10-12 20:12:54)

<out of datastream-  ^^ um, wow /return to datastream>
Dog has always impressed me as a father, among many other things.

Skip me for this rotation.  I just had to respond to UDog.  Someone else say something about him, too.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-12 20:34:51)

As he just proved to me a few minutes ago, Azzie's just an all-around good guy.  I dumped a hefty task on him and he stepped right up.  You'll see what I'm talking about this coming Friday. big_smile

Lon looks surprisingly comfortable in garters and heels

You should see me in a thong.  Talk about an ass that just won't quit...

DH & Lon - Same as I said about, Azzy. Two guys who tell it like it is. It's one of the many reasons I look up to these two jesters.

Also, between the two of them, they are like walking encyclopedias & Books of Knowledge.

UD is a great guy, funny and I enjoy his take on movies