Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, First Month Exhibition Match

Azzy- Hi everyone.  I'm posting Lon's Warrior match-ups this week as he is off being busy with Lon-like things.  This is his first month's exhibition match.  There will be one for each round.  Enjoy!
-----------------------------

Welcome to HM's Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior's very first monthly Exhibition Match.  All Exhibition Matches will feature two opposing teams consisting of an equal number of members, typically ranging from 1-4 each.*** 

This first month's exhibition match features two teen psychos vs two teen monster killers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/StuandBilly.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/CynthiaandChris.jpg

***Standard voting rules apply.  Exhibition Match results will not affect either the weekly or monthly final match results.  They're just for fun, so make sure you have exactly that while racking your brain to pick a winner. smile

NOTE FROM LON:  Big thanks to our good pal Azzie for pulling my slack and posting this Exhibition Match while I'm out of state taking care of some business.  I should be back next week for Round 5.  Also, be sure to vote in the Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior First Month Final Match!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-15 09:03:57)

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, First Month Exhibition Match

OK, first off-  I love 'Lap Dog' & 'Momma's Boy' vs. 'Slut' & 'Nerd.'

Interesting fight here.  On one side we have the practiced and patient duo of LapBoy, while the other side of SlutNerd has superior firepower.  But, Super Team LapBoy are also a bit nutso while SlutNerd Team Awesome keep their cool in some really ridiculous situations, and can improvise (lawnmower).

A lot will depend on the situation of the fight.  If S.T. LapBoy flat out surprises SlutNerd T.A., LapBoy wins in a first round OKW (Over-Kill Win).  But, LapBoy likes to toy with its intended victims, which may tip off SlutNerd to some nefarious motives.  I'm going with it is NOT a surprise attack, but a measured setup by S.T. LapBoy.

Stu gets the drop on Cynthia and get a few knife sticks in, but she does get off a small blast of flame before succumbing to her wounds.  Stu is still alive, but crispy and at about 15% usefulness and -22% sanity.  Meanwhile Billy & Chris are doing gun-fu, and Billy get the first shot in.  Chris get an arm-grazing shot off and falls down.  Billy get all Dr. Evil and starts gloating over the bleeding Chris, who then whips shotgun up and shotguns the hell out of Billy's crotch.

Chris limps around, find Krispy Fried Stu playing with dolls, then finds the still barely alive Cynthia and calls for help.

KFC Stu ends up in the mental ward, Cynthia & Chris recover.  Billy is buried sans banana and berries.

WINNER- SlutNerd Team Awesome

^^^ Is it just me or does this have a crazy Japanese kind of vibe to it?  "SlutNerd Team Awesome" lol

Okay, folks.  Azzie did me the favor of putting this week's rounds up -- help me return it by voting, for chrissakes!

^^
I think some people think I made up some competing thing, since my name was on it.

People should leave the thinking to us pros, and just blindly do as we tell them.  big_smile

^^
Yes, that is correct, comrade.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/281/5/2/Comrade_Monkey_by_GenesisC.jpg

You proto-monkeys have another day to vote.

Voting is now over.  The results:

Stu and Billy: 0 (1, minus my vote so I could see the results)

Cynthia and Chris: 2
1 explained x 5 = 5
1 unexplained x 1 = 1
Total votes: 6

Winners: CYNTHIA AND CHRIS

Look for the next exhibition match to accompnay the 2nd month final.  Until then, thanks to Azzie for posting this week's rounds while I was out of town.  Round 5 will be up shortly. smile

Wow, total barn burner here.  And I thought it was a fun matchup, too.

Wanted to vote on this one, but I haven't seen Night of The Creeps so I didn't think it was fair to just vote for the one I've seen! Plus I wouldn't be able to think through the match-up and determine a proper reasoning for my decision, and that is the fun part smile