Topic: Baby Firefly's Bobo Drawing

She did this off of my avatar over there
<-----

How awesome is this!
https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/bobo_knife_Firefly_drawing.jpg

Thanks Baby!  Bobo sends hugs and kisses.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-20 05:41:40)

Re: Baby Firefly's Bobo Drawing

awwwww so sweet.

That was nice of ya, baby! Looks like Bobo's taking an oath    big_smile

is there no end to your talents young lady? smile      xxxxxxx

Great drawing!

thats awesome, still scares me though!!! tongue

Just showed Vampy and my mom- they were quite impressed.  I believe my mom's words were "She's really good!"

Yeah, I'm going to bump this because I want people to see how good she is.  (Plus it's my monkey)  big_smile

Nice, its cute yet sinister. He's as sweet as can be until he sticks a knife in your throat LOL

hahaha, dude, that's awesome!!!

Nice job, Baby. smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Nice, its cute yet sinister. He's as sweet as can be until he sticks a knife in your throat LOL

My monkeys are just fine until you steal their bananas.  You can trade with mangoes, though!

Awww shucks ha ha ha ha *blushes*. Thanks so so much guys! And thanks Az!! (and tell your mum and Vampy thanks too xD)

I couldn't say no to drawing something for my Az!

azathoth wrote:

Just showed Vampy and my mom- they were quite impressed.  I believe my mom's words were "She's really good!"

i prefer her when she's naughty tongue

very good drawing, looks alot like the picture it's self! smile

TypH wrote:

very good drawing, looks alot like the picture it's self! smile

That's all I gave her to work off of.

Thanks much TypH. I am a hack because I can only draw from pictures and photos ha ha. Original stuff from me looks like it's been hit by a truck.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Thanks much TypH. I am a hack because I can only draw from pictures and photos ha ha. Original stuff from me looks like it's been hit by a truck.

Your very welcome Firefly, and there's nothing wrong with drawing from pictures and photo's all the best artist use pictures as reference 90% of the time so haha...hell some artist even use a lighttable and trace over the outline of the figures and then "add there own detail to the piece" I would never do it that way, because that's tracing to me but yeah haha

How ya doing Baby?

Hey Helly! I was doing really bad because I got bit in the face by a bug and my whole chin swelled up to double it's size lol but now I am ok, still a bit sore but it's gone down. I went shopping and got my mum a present today so at least I could be in public tongue

How about you? xox

Wow, this thread came out of nowhere!  Heh.

Hey Baby, have you had a chance to look over the movies planned for the Aussies for Halloween Fest?

You can pick from these previous Movie Night films, complete with podcasts, or you could check out the the current nominees.

Since you're the only Aussie that deals with me often, I'm letting you pick your films.  Your time 8PM to 2AM each day.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Hey Helly! I was doing really bad because I got bit in the face by a bug and my whole chin swelled up to double it's size lol but now I am ok, still a bit sore but it's gone down. I went shopping and got my mum a present today so at least I could be in public tongue

How about you? xox

Glad to hear you're doing better.
I'm doing good,still love working at Disney.

Az can you get on skype atm?

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Az can you get on skype atm?

Give me one minute

Alrighty me too I gotta find my cam.