Topic: Good horror movies that for some reason are not in the year end charts

...and they really deserve it

Movies i do really miss in the top 2010 lists

It's thanks to the "best movies 20XX" of this website that i find the best of the best of this genre, so for the sake of everyone, go to your Morgue Space and vote for the following movies ( if you've seen them that is...)

Most of them are Foreign

- Kidnapped (2010)
- I Saw the Devil (2010) (it has tons of votes, but no date. Can somebody edit this please?)
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)
- Julia's Eyes (2010)
- We Are What We Are (2010)
- Kaboom (2010)

Thanks!!! :-)

Last edited by jssfranch (2011-10-22 01:16:48)

Re: Good horror movies that for some reason are not in the year end charts

they suck

wanna see a good one go back the the earlt 70s

fuck them rehashed shit is like  smokin a huka and sittin down likw itws new

Hey now, don't get all down on the 80s.

Nice list, the only ones that I have not seen and rated are Julia's Eyes and Kaboom, and both of those would probably be better classified as thrillers rather than horror movies.  But the rest, Kidnapped was brutal as hell and puts Strangers to shame.  Rare Exports was a fun flick and will def get a second viewing during the holidays.  I saw the Devil was fantastic and I thought that We are what we are was a cool and well done take on the cannibal theme.  Exorcismus (The possession of Emma Evans) didn't do much for me.  I thought is was pretty bland.

azathoth wrote:

Hey now, don't get all down on the 80s.

the 80's were real good... they gave me my bosses wife for quite awhile
she was my dream babe and I took her!

^ What the fuck?

Thank my boss for that!

alien25 wrote:

Nice list, the only ones that I have not seen and rated are Julia's Eyes and Kaboom, and both of those would probably be better classified as thrillers rather than horror movies.  But the rest, Kidnapped was brutal as hell and puts Strangers to shame.  Rare Exports was a fun flick and will def get a second viewing during the holidays.  I saw the Devil was fantastic and I thought that We are what we are was a cool and well done take on the cannibal theme.  Exorcismus (The possession of Emma Evans) didn't do much for me.  I thought is was pretty bland.

Julia's Eyes and Kaboom are both horror movies though they touch other genres too. Julia's Eyes could also be a very very dark thriller, and Kaboom is more like a teen indie comedy.

Anyway, you're right about Exorcismus, and i'm deleting it from the list. smile

jssfranch wrote:
alien25 wrote:

Julia's Eyes and Kaboom are both horror movies though they touch other genres too. Julia's Eyes could also be a very very dark thriller, and Kaboom is more like a teen indie comedy.

Anyway, you're right about Exorcismus, and i'm deleting it from the list. smile

Yeah, everything that I have seen refers to both as thrillers, though I have seen Julia's eyes mentioned on horror sites.  I definitely plan on checking that one out when I get the chance.  Not sure about Kaboom however.  I may go back and give Exorcismus another view in time.

Rare exports is that the short with the santas?