Topic: Alien' filmed in Brazil rainforest?

COULD this picture taken in the Amazon rainforest be the clearest proof yet that aliens exist?
The snap - taken from a video filmed by two British tourists - appears to show a small alien-like creature arching its back as it stands next to a tree in the Amazon jungle.

In the corner of the picture is a bright flash of light which is thought to be connected to the alien's presence.

he video - snapped up by Hollywood producers for a film - was obtained by noted paranormal writer Michael Cohen and is believed to have been filmed by two British tourists visiting the Mamaus region of the Amazon jungle.

Michael, who runs the paranormal website allnewsweb.com, said: "This is highly compelling footage that will be hard to discredit.

"It comes from an area known for experiencing intense UFO activity. It is rather apparent that aliens are interested in this region due to its biological diversity.

The Sun Not working for me and I found youtube link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gv6XqG9lVs

It is real or it is fake? well it's perfect time for Halloween

to me The Alien looks like the Alien in Paul the movie lol

Re: Alien' filmed in Brazil rainforest?

Clearly a fake!

Vasquez wrote:

Clearly a fake!

yup! looks like a balloon or someone dressed up in a skeleton suit or Az wearing all his protective padding before he goes out on his tricycle.

BASSI wrote:

Michael, who runs the paranormal website allnewsweb.com, said: "This is highly compelling footage that will be hard to discredit.

"It comes from an area known for experiencing intense UFO activity. It is rather apparent that aliens are interested in this region due to its biological diversity.

Say WHAT. Is this guy delusional. He clearly needs help.

The thread title keeps making me think this about the movie Alien being filmed in a Brazilian rainforest.

And the video is clearly, a) fake, or 2) a tree... or z) Michael Jackson isn't really dead and he's spying on little kids again.