Re: The Night Shift, an indie horror/comedy coming soon!

Dr. Goreman wrote:

Live on the blog right now. Your site looks great and I love the photos. Can't wait to see the finished product!!

Thank you very much!  I'm looking forward to getting started next weekend.

Any updates?

Yes, actually, but we've just been too busy to post anything. We're officially half-way through filming. We're pretty much on schedule and the footage I've seen looks good.  I've yet to start editing but hopefully we'll have some sort of footage cut together shortly to put online. Thanks for inquiring!

Don't be hijacking someone else's thread to promote your project it's extremely impolite

Last edited by Cap Howdy (2010-06-01 15:14:01)

hm

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-26 13:17:48)

Filming has wrapped on "The Night Shift"! The film will now enter post-production for completion and is currently seeking distribution.

I’ve seen a good bit of the footage we have and the film is going to look great, and the finished product should be a lot of fun. Everyone put a lot of hard work and long hours into the production, both in front of and behind the camera, and I think we'll all be pleased with the final outcome.

The official website for "The Night Shift" has been updated with the latest behind the scenes photo galleries and new desktop backgrounds have been added to the downloads section.

To stay abreast of all the latest production developments and updates, please become a fan of Fighting Owl Films on Facebook (facebook.com/pages/Fighting-Owl-Films/73399032976) and follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/FightingOwlFilm). For more information, downloads, photos and cast information, please visit thenightshiftmovie.com.

I'm still confused.  But that's OK, normal for me.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-26 13:18:21)

The teaser trailer for "The Night Shift" is now online! Check it out at the official website: thenightshiftmovie.com/index-2.html .  The trailer is also available on YouTube and Vimeo. Just do a quick search on those sites for 'the night shift sizzle reel' and it should show up.  Please share the trailer and pass it around to others to help get the word out about the film.  Thanks and enjoy!

http://media.rd.com/rd/images/rdc/mag0706/night-shift-nightmare-01-af.jpg

Just an update on the status of the film. We have great news. The film will be released to DVD in the US and Canada by R Squared Films on October 25. It's now available for preorder at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Night-Shift-Khris … mp;sr=8-17). So far, reviews for the film have been pretty positive. You can check those out, along with a few trailers, at the film's website: www.thenightshiftmovie.com. Be sure to go to Amazon and preorder your DVD!

The Night Shift is now available on DVD. It was released on October 25. Sales seem to be going strong, as it sold out at several online retailers with more stock on the way. Be sure to pick up your copy at Amazaon, Walmart, Best Buy, Buy.com, FYE or just about any other major retailer.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Night-Shift-Khris … amp;sr=8-1