Re: HFest Committee

^^
I like your enthusiasm, but I don't have about $50K to drop on traveling expenses.  (yeah, I ran some numbers.  What do you want, I'm nerd-monkey).

This is going to be weird.  I have no idea how it's going to unfold.  I have faith in my people here.

The other thing I'm going to do is create a thread for poeple who want to watch a specific movie can say, "Hey, I'm gonna watch XYZ at <insert time>,"  so people know that others plan to be there.

Aww man, that's a shame! Was looking forward to that and everything tongue impressed with you running the figures lol

I like the idea of people putting the times they will be watching things, will make it easy to find people to watch with. It will all work out fine! We will all chip in I'm sure. I'm positive I'm not the only insomniac here with time to spare!

Finally, got my computer up again.  big_smile
I'll get up the HFest schedule as soon as possible.

Heh, I'm teaching Baby_Firefly how to be a host on Skype right now.

azathoth wrote:

Heh, I'm teaching Baby_Firefly how to be a host on Skype right now.

as long as that's all you are teaching her you dirty monkey! wink

Wolfy, you dirty lupus, you know I have my own bloodphille for me!

Planning on stopping by at any point?  Got a whole weekend (almost) planned out.

I finally got the schedule finished!

For the 4 people who care, I'll be posting the entire deal in a new thread in a bit, once I clean up the details.

Testing-

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/HM_HFest_schedule.png

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-27 05:31:39)

Schedule's up

Original file is here.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-27 05:40:08)

Looks good Az, hope everything runs smoothly.