Topic: Thanks Az!

Thanks for all the work you did for HM Horror Fest 2011!  I know it took up a lot of your time, and cost you a lot of sleep (especially the last few days) and it is appreciated.  You really helped add some great times to this Halloween season for a lot of people.

Personally, I just popped in for three movies.  However, they were all movies I wouldn't have taken time to watch this Halloween without the Fest, and one of em was one I never saw.  Plus it was great conversing with fellow HM members.  I know many others spent a lot of time logged in.

Even those that don't participate in movie nights, or didn't participate in this Horror Fest, do appreciate all you do to help make HM a great site.   

I know you had help, and thank you to all them too (not sure who they all were).  We know you did most the work though.

Again...Thanks Az!  smile

* Edit - Vampy deserves a HUGE thanks too for being so cool about you doing this.  Some significant others would not be really supportive of this.  Thanks Vampy!

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-10-31 23:20:54)

Re: Thanks Az!

Thanks Ghosty, for the very kind words.

I'd like to give thanks to Lon, HorrorQueen, & Creature for helping me out with the schedule.  To Revenge, HQ, and Baby_Firefly for taking off hours so I could get some sleep.  To SheSaid for helping us find a slew of streaming video sources for the films.  To Puppy for her constant bumping of my thread (bonus squeaky for you).  And to my very own Vampy for helping work out problems and for all of her support <hugs>.

And of course to all those who attended (including those above)- Garden, Ghosty, Golem09, Deth_Banger, the infamous Cap Howdy, MorgueX, SwollenGuy, Wolfy, and ZeroCool.

Without all of these people, it would have just been me watching movies all weekend.  With them, it was an insane, fun get together to share what we all love- horror films!

Yes! Thanks Az!!! The movies I was there for were awesome to watch with everyone! I'd like to say thanks again for introducing me to Phantasm II, My wife has never seen it and now I get to pass it on to her!

You sir, are a bad ass.

^ Yep, Phantasm II, hadn't seen it since I was a kid.  That was "the" movie we wanted to see then.  I forgot how great it was.  I wouldn't have seen it again at least this soon if not for HM Horror Fest 2011.  That is part of why the Fest was so great, getting people to see movies they love and have influenced them, but haven't seen for years, and seein new movies.

Absolutely, Az is one badass monkey! Thanks for the weekend, great fun!

Yaaay. Thanks Az! You rock xD xox

I'm not going to lie, I started the weekend thinking it would be dumb and everyone scrambling to get the movies synced up but you did such a wonderful job keeping it uniform that I had a flippin blast, best halloween weekend i've had since I was a kid all of a million years ago.  Thank you so much

you do a lot of hard work as do others on this forum Brian and i would think sometimes you feel it's not appreciateated but i can assure you it is , very much so.the movie nights i have attended have always been fun and this halloween fest, fell at an awkward time for me and especially right on when we change our clocks over here! i only attended  one session , but i got to spend the afternoon with one of my special babes Rhiannon and for "House Of  A 1000 Corpses" i had her all to myself which was a cosy and warm and delightful experience! she is a lovely, funny and sexy young woman and i love my cuddly koala to bits! wink   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-11-01 04:43:37)

you do a lot of hard work as do others on this forum Brian and i would think sometimes you feel it's not appreciateated but i can assure you it is , very much so.the movie nights i have attended have always been fun and this halloween fest, fell at an awkward time for me and especially right on when we change our clocks over here! i only attended  one session , but i got to spend the afternoon with one of my special babes Rhiannon and for " House of 1000 corpses" i had her all to myself which was very warm and cosy, and entertaining! she is a lovely, funny, sexy young lady and i love that cuddly koala to bits wink    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you super money boy wink I had an absolute blast this weekend, met some great people and had some real laughs with all of you, of course at the same time as watching some bitchin' horror lol

And I saw new films too, all of which I loved and most of which I would definitely watch again. Got put off of my food by some particular scenes tongue which is always memorable haha. So thank you for being so cool and organising this, and we should definitely do a meet up for a few films a month I think, a free-for-all or a vote!

And look out for the pictorial of 70's/80's hair coming up either tonight/tomorrow, it's gonna be hilarious. I think I may even have a screengrab or two of the famous Anus wink

Thanks again Az (and Vampy, of course), you rock big_smile

edit to say: did you ever get that glow-in-the-dark codpiece? If not you should get one now as a thank you for Vampy!!

Last edited by HorrorQueen17 (2011-11-02 12:06:28)

Definitely an amazing effort. Thanks AZ

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

...So thank you for being so cool and organising this, and we should definitely do a meet up for a few films a month I think, a free-for-all or a vote!...

We have done this before.  Here are the podcasts of them.  (As a bonus, I do an audio countdown so you know when to start the film to stay in sync.  I know how you like the countdown, you weirdo  lol  )

I did say I'd watch "The Loved Ones" with you, so we'll talk to set up a day/time.  We can add a 2nd film of anyone's choosing.

I'm also thinking of doing a 'Christmas Horror' around the 2nd weekend of December.  2-4 classic Christmas-themed horror movies. 

But give me a week to do the job search thing, I kind of neglected that getting ready for HFest.

Oh stop squeaking monkey boy.
Just be happy that you have a new award to add to your already over-inflated resume wink

tongue

yeah! it was fun and interesting watching films with you guys and gals. firefly your not the type of person i thought you were hahaha. the three of us bitching at each other. horrorqueen this is my buddy this is my pal! thanks az!

Damn I missed this what the fuck was it? I know I been outta the loop but I aint dead, hey monkey just what did YOU do desides squeezing nanas where they shouldnt be shoved/

DemonToSome wrote:

Damn I missed this what the fuck was it? I know I been outta the loop but I aint dead, hey monkey just what did YOU do desides squeezing nanas where they shouldnt be shoved/

It was a weekend long movie night over Halloween weekend.  I've been advertising it for 2 months, and I'm the one who set it up.  Happy now?

Holy shit I can only take an AZ ass for so long torture me like as if Im gone I eat your lrftovers right in front of a cop

Im just fuckin with ya AZ Im fuck

wwith a big cock

yaya heehe ha hhaa
no im frlying as if I wasnt before
]

thanks man but Im trippin and flyin with a loud stereo your yung minins need

might need to tinker with demon's communication system, Sir Az.

any of those fancy shmancy colleges teach ya anything about that?  LOL

I'm sure you did a helluva job as always, buddy, sorry I was a douche-nozzle and never checked in.

hey +whares the hottest chick let them proof themsellves hye a

Im crazy aboutt jhje originam redheaded chunk haha marriage dont matteer IM here to horror party