Re: Thanks Az!

You startin to tinketr with my stuff HORsey
hey tinker Im just glad you are here man!

@ Demon & Deady- Yeah, I know how Demon works, just having a bad day.  Usually I have fun with him in his periods of awesomeness.  Just a bad day.  sad

horsey lets go and drink tonigte

hey az   i allways happy the mote words is sad ness bud

my favorite long dong ho9rsehead

witrh a little UFO in ter b+abebrains
ha Im free

DemonToSome wrote:

my favorite long dong ho9rsehead

aww

DemonToSome- craziest motherfucker I know.

shesaid? wrote:

yeah! it was fun and interesting watching films with you guys and gals. firefly your not the type of person i thought you were hahaha. the three of us bitching at each other. horrorqueen this is my buddy this is my pal! thanks az!

Ha ha it was pretty classic, we ended up being buddies for a lot of the movies xD.

@wolfie watching movies with you is awesome <3333

Also thanks to all the bitches who didn't respond to my friend requests. Glad you missed out on the fun ;D.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Also thanks to all the bitches who didn't respond to my friend requests. Glad you missed out on the fun ;D.

Huh?

Most of the people on these boards that you gave me their skypes, they didn't accept my request.

^ Hmmmm....I never got one from ya baby.  sad  I just tried adding you with the name you gave on the Skype name Thread, and it didn't recognize you.  So...not sure.  Is it:  fairyprincessme ?

My loss, sounds like you woulda been fun to be on with.  I'm boring.

Awww man you didn't get one? That sucks! Yes that is my skype that's so weird. What's yours? No way! I bet you would have been a blast! xx

^^
His is
ghost-seeker

Oi I totally do have you man.

Ghostseeker wrote:

My loss, sounds like you woulda been fun to be on with.  I'm boring.

you're right on both counts ghostie, she is great fun to share an afternoon with  and you are boring! wink
sorry mate only joking! ( or am i?) smile

horsey hey man leyts party man

oh were oh were is my firefly

ghosts w+ol+f+ help

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D-LZxhXlNXY/SU8UCiB6QdI/AAAAAAAAHwc/EId6_ktlGSY/s400/funny-pictures.jpg

DemonToSome wrote:

oh were oh were is my firefly

ghosts w+ol+f+ help

I is here oh demon one. i did hear that that Daphne's computr did blow up and i know that unfotunatly, a while back now her father died which understandably she was upset about. I don't know what's happened to the lovely Lilith, i miss her a lot sad