Re: What do YOU want? You're not getting it though. So tough titties.

actually just confirmed the 'show new posts' button does work ( its located in the top box beside Whats New?

Yep, it's there.  Doggy may have overlooked that one.

And, sorry I've been falling behind on The Tomb recently, I'm trying to figure out HFest and build an HM Horror Survival site with Surv.  Oh, and I owe someone a book review.

How the f' do you keep up with this entire site!

Aza: "I think what SuperDog is saying is when he goes to post, and then comes back, more people have posted on other topics, which then pushes the ones he was looking at a few minutes ago below the 5 most recent posts."

^ Yup. Thanks for re-wording that more precisely.
Thank you for the response, MeH & az!

Monkey talk in small words.  No know 'Antidisestablishmentarianism.'

fuck the poll  ha

I want ... want nothing from this poll

az will bite any poll

LONNY help  im going to be fried help you know where Im at! Just cause 1m canadian is that it?

I hate this its gone HM> is gone whatere am I its done wher man

I owe you spanky

My own pin up jigsaw.

Cute, souldoom can't show up for this ^^ ?!  What a piss-ant ghost-demon thing if he can't be useful.

more boobies!

By Pin up Jigsaw i dont mean a pin up of that Jigsaw (Thats just wrong on so many levels), i mean a jigsaw puzzle. lol

Er, none of the options are clickable so that would be a start!!!
But yeah, YT vids showing up as playable images would be nice.

I lke Youtube embedding............

We used to have YT embedding, but The Boss turned it off.  Don't know why (probably to prevent possible copyright infringement), but his site, his rules.

It would be nice to have some sort of 'like' button, so that people don't have to post 'I agree', or whatever, just click the button and you can see that a lot of people, or none at all, like what's been said.

Me and Fulcento were talking also and it would be really nice to have a little bit more of a detailed profile on here, so friends and other members could learn some more about each other if they like, straight from the profile

Mwah xxx

I want a penis pump. Something to keep my junk strong and fit, as well as healthy.

..Wait, this isn't the "Christmas wishlist" thread?

Last edited by Tripod (2012-10-21 21:21:47)

^Yeah, I was just looking for this thread to make a suggestion too and I guess this is aimed at Meh. I know it would take a massive overhaul but user profiles with their own comments section would be fantastic if you could somehow wangle it.

HorrorQueen and I have been talking about footy tonight and it would be so much better if we could chat on each others channels instead of private messaging each other.

Always thought the B-D legacy board has a great layout. You have your own channel with public comments and also the option to PM people if you want to keep it private.

I know that's not an easy thing to arrange and I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'd imagine there's a shitload of codewriting to sort that out but it would really make this place a lot more fun if  we had our own profiles...

Here's hoping the admin might look into it...

Fingers crossed.

It would be cool if we could have a little box on our profile where we could include our Skype name, like the ones we have for AIM/MSN/Yahoo etc. then people could find it out a little easier right from our profile

I am sure with Youtube embedding..........

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

It would be cool if we could have a little box on our profile where we could include our Skype name, like the ones we have for AIM/MSN/Yahoo etc. then people could find it out a little easier right from our profile

I agree your littlr box would be cool but fuck the skype and messnger shit.. yeah?

i don't know! hmm

Creating private channels on HM would be a total bitch for Meh.  I like HQ's idea of putting Skype names into the profile(s).  Adding a Skype name is just adding one more database field, as opposed to creating a whole new section of code.

I'd love to see Demon on Skype.  He would rock the house!

azathoth wrote:

Creating private channels on HM would be a total bitch for Meh.  I like HQ's idea of putting Skype names into the profile(s).  Adding a Skype name is just adding one more database field, as opposed to creating a whole new section of code.

I'd love to see Demon on Skype.  He would rock the house!

Azzy, as I make no bones about I'm fairly clueless when it comes down to computers and, as I alluded to in my previous post in this thread I wouldn't even know where to begin when it comes down to installing user profiles for every member. Also, I wouldn't expect you to explain it to me in techy speak cos it would simply go over my (simple) head haha!!!

Buut, would it be unfeasible to have a 'wall' for each member, I'm not talking about any silly FaceBook nonsense here but just a small profile with friend messages contained within that others could see by clicking on a username?

Or would that require thousands of hours of programming and code-writing and be a proper ball-ache???

A kebab with extra hot chilli sauce on pitta bread please.