Topic: More Brains! Return of the Living Dead Documentary

I haven't heard of this before I stumbled across this review of the disc over at Eccentric Cinema.

It looks like a rather nice piece, running 4 hours(!).  Apparently some of the people that did "Never Sleep Again" were involved in this one, too. And according to the Amazon listing, it's region free!

Besides the main docu, it has deleted scenes from the movie, the actual docu(kinda weird), and 2 short docus on RotLD 2 & 3.  Not bad.

Think this is going on my Christmas wish list.

Re: More Brains! Return of the Living Dead Documentary

I noticed about a month or so ago that Zero (I think it was him) had mentioned watching it, so I found a torrent for it.  The torrent didn't include any extras so all I got was the main documentary itself, but it was very much worth the time.  I thought I knew everything there was to know about this flick (it's a mainstay in my Top Ten Horror Flicks list) but as it turns out, there was plenty that I didn't.

I won't divulge any info so as not to negate the purposes of watching it to begin with, but I will say that Linnea Quigley is looking a bit rough these days.  Still has her body but that thing above her neck is a total train wreck.  Poor thing.

Anyway, yes, very much worth checking out.

^Well, you know what they say, you don't look at the mantle when you're stoking the fire!  Might have been me Lon, I watched it a few weeks ago and mentioned it in a couple of threads.  But I definitely don't consider myself anything more than a casual fan of the movie, so it was awesome to hear most of the cast members talk about their experiences and see all of the behind the scenes stuff.   Definitely one that any fan of the movie should watch.

LoudLon wrote:

I won't divulge any info so as not to negate the purposes of watching it to begin with, but I will say that Linnea Quigley is looking a bit rough these days.  Still has her body but that thing above her neck is a total train wreck.  Poor thing.

Just saw her yesterday in Savage Streets, she looked really sweet & innocent(she still got naked though) but it was pretty much 30 years ago

She's been naked in pretty much everything she's ever done.  The only two exceptions which come to mind are Innocent Blood (worth a watch, chock full of cameos) and Fatal Frames (also chock full of cameos but avoid it like the plague).