Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, ROUND 6

It's a little late in coming but here we go with Round 6.  This week's smash-'em-up features:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/ElWray.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VictorCrowley2.jpg

Pint-sized, two-fisted dynamo who never misses slugging it out with a massive, deformed, juggernaut hillbilly.  Have at it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before voting, please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE VOTES

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE VOTE.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, ROUND 6

El Wray is a human weapon.  He is fast, mobile and agile.  He is brilliant with firearms.  He is an expert at using things in his surroundings as weapons.

Victor is a brute with a sharp weapon.

Coming in to this, without knowing anything further about these two, the edge would go to Victor.  Victor is big and intimidating.

Victor would fall for this fatal mistake too.  Victor would ambush El Wray.  El Wray would dodge Victor's attacks.  Victor would swing his axe, and run at El Wray only to find air replace El Wray.  Meanwhile El Wray would hit Victor with small and quick attacks. 

Victor would wear out, and throw his axe in frustration.  This too would be an empty attack.  El Wray would then launch an assault on Victor.  El Wray would aggressively use his  hands, feet and small knife.  Victor would have no defense, and would fall to his knees where El Wray would mercifully end his practice session by slashing Victor's throat.

El Wray.  No contest.

This is not a popularity contest for me, and I didn't vote that way.  However, do wanna add that I think El Wray is one of the coolest dudes ever.  He also shows that shorter dudes can be tough and cool.  cool

Not a fan of Victor but since he comes from the group of baddies you cant kill and just gets back up, I have to give it to him.

This is a cool match up...hope more people vote.  Or maybe everyone agrees with my much better reasoning than Swollen's and they think there is no point in voting.  big_smile

Is this the what movie character the HMC member would be thread? Because I would like to nominate GS as Donnie from the big Lebowski.  smile
http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Shut-Up-Donny-Shirt-link.jpg

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-11-22 13:33:11)

"Shut the fuck up, Donnie..." lol

It's been a while since I've watched 'Hatchet,' so I'm trying to remember Vic.   If we get rid of the usual magical transportation that all bad guys have, I'm going to have to go with El Wray.  Sniper action, automatic weapons, close infighting ability.  Probably can stick a grenade down Vic's pants.

Winnner- El Wray.

This is very though.....ultimately have to go with El Wray cause he is bad ass! Sure Vic is gonna be tough to kill but I can totally see EW doin some serious fuckin shit up on ole Mr. Crowely

As others have said " this is a tough call!"

Crowley: is one buffed, mean, stalking, ax wielding, merciless, fugly, mofo! This bastard is not only silent for a beast of his size & stature, but also relentless in his pursuit when stalking his prey. He doesn't hide though. And why should he! You can hit, kick, scratch, stab, shoot, or even set him on fire. All to no avail! Crowley eats pain for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He relishes pain. And, when Crowley gets his mits on you...your a goner. Crowley doesn't just kick your ass. Crowley pulverizes

El Wray: Is one Bad Ass mother fucker! The Man doesn't takes shit from anyone. He dishes it out! El Wray's a man of few words, a ladies man, agile, fast on his feet, lethal with his hands, and nimble as a gymnast. At first sight Wray's easy to misjudge because of his size. Packing dual guns, a machine gun, and double switchblades. Not to mention being trained in martial arts. You have NO chance going against him. El Wray will slice & dice you up, and  then shoot enough holes in your body to make you look like human swiss cheese. All in a matter of a millisecond.

Yea, Crowly's tougher than nails! Yea, Crowley is strong. Yea, Crowly is a brute.

El Wray's just too damn fast for, Crowley. Crowley would never be able to get his hands on, El Wray.

What you can't touch: you can't hurt/kill. 

"Viva El Wry...viva El Wray!!"

LoudLon wrote:

"Shut the fuck up, Donnie..." lol

Please don't encourage him!  big_smile

Hey all you mutants, only 1 more day to vote.

El Wray. He's got the guns, he's quick on his feet, and he's much more intelligent.
Those three qualities combined make for a victory. So my vote is for El Wray.

Alrighty.  Voting is officially over for this round.  The results:

El Wray:
Total votes: 5 (6, minus my vote so I could see the results)
Justified votes: 5, times 5 points each
Total points: 25

Victor Crowley
Total votes: 1
Justified votes: 1, times 5 points each
Total points: 5

The winner: El Wray.

Next round will be up directly.  Thanks to all who voted. smile

How I'd break it down:

Like the Blob and Freddy match-up in the first month final match, I see this one going in a never-ending loop until one or the other just got tired of the fight.

El Wray's too good at, well, everything for Victor to so much as lay a hand on him.  But on the same token, as witnessed in Hatchet II (gag) Crowley is basically reborn at the same time of every day (or was it the same day of every year?  I forget) so El Wray could hack him to pieces, but Crowley would just show back up again just as pissed and Kane Hodder-ish as the day before.

My take: El Wray, with the understanding that he might win every fight against Crowley, but that's the problem: there would always be a fight with Crowley.