Topic: Who's Fried

I am.... I use to be a regular here but this that time out I had is weird... hey you my buddies know where I am was but I'm fried.....
I try to get back but its hard maybr Fred has some  advice
I want to be back... but I'm fried ... I try me best!

This was a personal topic sorry to freak ya out mf

Re: Who's Fried

Maybe by buddy Horsey has some advice... he's one intellegent fucker

hey ignore this... all will be OK tomorrow ,,, im fried... fucked in lamens terms its all the same its like way back fuckedville

lomg live horrormovies.ca thanks Mr M

Don't worry, I've have had frazzled times.   Eat a banana, good for the spirit.  And colon.

Thanks much AZ but I dont have any nanans except for the one hanged and squeezed in its place... thanks buddy

times are getting more frazzled as the tock clicks

This very sad for a million dollar thang I get nothin except for a hairy pussy clang//// damn good news I love  hairy pussy clangs so sometimes it works out just dont tell everything babe

im fried and noones around on a fri night.. is this some united staters holiday or somphin???

wherers all the shit fuckcrap its fri????

is this some united staters holiday thing with family and shit... Im serious I dont fuckim kmoe united staters holidays

sorry, I was over at ESPN in chat fight (we're winning)
Have a PimpMonkey!

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/reviews/blog/CrazyMonkey.bmp

ok I keep losing my isp prv I phoned and he saisd I have a problsm wik my modem... hesa not a good teck

My isp makes me lose it they suck more than monkey balls they suck scrotums... but they will cut me off they been doing it all night to me they will die please I beg you help me to do it

They better let go cause Ai cant take anymore bullshit or I would havwe sent the death ray down the wire to that fuck and he would have died.... I can live with that

I shall send backup-

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/2/monkey-9.jpg