Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior 2nd MONTH EXHIBITION MATCH

This month's exhibition match features a special treat for fans of mass murderin' hillbillies.  Feast your eyes on these gruesome twosomes:***

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/MickeyandMallory.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/OtisandBaby.jpg

Psychos in love vs psychos in blood.  Who will win?

***Standard voting rules apply.  Exhibition Match results will not affect either the weekly or monthly final match results.  They're just for fun, so make sure you have exactly that while racking your brain to pick a winner. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior 2nd MONTH EXHIBITION MATCH

Wife & I are painting living room right now (wife gave me a 10min break) but had to chime in on this VS exhibition match. IMO this is the best match yet and can't wait to get to it. Back to painting...

This is probably the most intriguing match yet Lon!  I will have to think about this one.  This will be very difficult...but as I write this I am starting to lean.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-12-10 19:11:28)

Yeah, I was looking forward to this one, too.  Interested in seeing how it all turns out.

And don't forget, this is just an exhibition match.  The 2nd Month final match is up right now, too. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Yeah, I was looking forward to this one, too.  Interested in seeing how it all turns out.

And don't forget, this is just an exhibition match.  The 2nd Month final match is up right now, too. smile

( on another 10 min break)- Me thinks that this match should be one of the grand finales. As I've been taping the walls, getting er ready for the 1st coat o paint, I've been thinking about this match and all the possible out comes. These two couples are over the top psychos! Anything could happen???

Back to painting...

If you think this exhibition match is somethin', Undie, wait 'til you see what the future brings.  Azzie's seen the schedule and I think he can back me up when I say there are some really cool bouts yet to come.  You ain't seen nothin' yet. big_smile

^^
Yep.  You haven't seen all the shnizzle his fiddle sizzle bajizzle yet.
(Does this make me gangsta' now?)

But yeah, hoss still got a lotta good stuff still a comin'.  His freakin' spreadsheet is as bad as mine was for HFest!  And in case you forgot, all the monthly winners get into the playoffs.

Ah, a tough one.  Team Co-Dependents vs. Family Fucked Up.  TCD is the group you see at a late night diner that suddenly stands up, pees on the table, and starts throwing spoons at everyone.  FFU lay traps to capture dumbasses and play games with them.

TCD runs more on luck and rage/lunacy.  FFU makes plans (as messed up as they are).  I see a battle of bullets and blood, but at the end FFU pulls a trick to put the "Denied" stamp on TCD.

Winner- Otis & Baby.

^ I actually see it very similar.  This was a difficult one.  Natrural Born Killers came out when I was in high school, then I got the great Soundtrack...so many memories.

I hate Otis, and he reminds me of people I've met that are pricks.  Baby is soooo effin hot, and pretty much I would be a sucka and fall for any plan she had to kill me.

Mick and Mal are angry and come straight at you.  Not really experienced, just doing rage killings.  Plus, somewhere deep, Mal has a conscience and guilt.  Baby has none of that.

Otis and Baby are cunning and cruel.  Killing is what they do, and what they've always done.  Plus Baby is so hot.

I thought this was close, but as I thought about it, it really isn't.  Otis and Baby take this one.

Sure they're  pure evil but Otis and Baby got taken out at a simple road Block. They also tend to use fear and sneakiness and other friends and fam to take down their victims. In fact I can’t name one kill these two had that didn’t depend on a stealthy upper hand or assistants from others.

Mickey and Malory are Natural born killers, it’s not about good or evil it’s what they do. Mickey alone has taken out an entire room of shotgun welding deputies.  They have blown thorough and escaped an entire prison during a full blown riot. Road blocks never slowed em down.

Mano a mano, Mickey is in better shape and better form then ottis. Mal is smaller than Baby but ask stagnetty or any of the cops that guarded her, it won’t mean shit. Babe uses her charm to snag victims which is pointless here. I give it to Mick and Mal true killers.

Also people keep talking about experience; it’s not just a clever title: Mickey does state in the film that they are (literally) natural born killers.

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-12-12 13:38:36)

I see Otis and Babe coming from more of a genre film and being so more insidious that most horror fans aren’t going to Mickey and Mal a fare shot. I can’t help to think O and B are going take this by popularity/horror association.

But getting down to Brass tacks, at the end of the films Otis and Baby are dead, shot by the cops even though they had the help of friends Spaulding and earlier the pimp to shoot back.
Just the two of em Mick and Mal at the end of the film overcame every buddy and are still out there killing.

Lon does do some interesting matches, eh?

Both pairs are truly psychotic but I have to give the slight edge to Mickey and Mallory. The deciding factor for me has to be ambition. Otis and Baby kill because it's what they do and what they like but Mickey and Mallory want to be the best mass murderers ever. Much like with professional athletes that sort of drive to be on top can push you much further than simple talent would carry you.

swollenguy wrote:

I see Otis and Babe coming from more of a genre film and being so more insidious that most horror fans aren’t going to Mickey and Mal a fare shot. I can’t help to think O and B are going take this by popularity/horror association.

Well Swollen...I'm one of two votes for Otis and Baby (at the time I'm writing this) AND it pained me to do it.  As I wrote in my post, I grew up with Natural Born Killers, and it came out at a time that was really influential to me.  That movie was so original at the time and really blew my mind.  If I made a popularity vote, it would be them, not the choice I made.

I will say, you really raised some good points in your posts.  Some I hadn't thought of.  I still stand by my vote, but brother...you got me questioning it.  Well played.  smile

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-12-13 03:12:03)

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.  Which is why I try to explain my thought process (such as it is) on these things.  I'm not going to punk out on Lon's work.

I submit for your consideration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qjhg6ju_64
This isn’t a guy steeping out of the shadows while his sister distracts you (Otis). Also in the experience area he seems technically proficient.

^^
Not to be pedantic, but he did shoot the shotgun 9 times without reloading, and that is not a Mossberg.
Anyhoo, at the beginning I stated that I wouldn't read anyone else's posts before making my decision.

After robbing a liquor store in broad day light, shooting up the place, taking 6 lives (one a off duty cop)  Mickey & Malory make their get away. Hot on their trail, the coppers are in pursuit. M & M take a back road that leads to what looks like a dilapidated, abandoned house to seek refuge for the night and lick their wounds. Mickey breaks out a qt of tequila he grabbed on the way out of the store, plops himself on the sofa, then beckons Malory over to celebrate their kills. After a few gulps M & M begin exploring the house. Finding nothing but a few newspaper articles of missing persons dating back from 6 mos to 3 yrs ago. M & M get bored and decide to have a few more shots of the booze.Tired and in a drunken state they both fall asleep.

Otis & Baby on a return trip from gathering supplies in the city, notice a car parked in the back of the house. Otis tells Baby to go to the front of the house and wait there while he explores the house and makes sure the coast is clear. Entering through the basement window, Otis packing his 9mm, silent as a cat and cool as the other side of the pillow, makes his way up the stairs leading to the main floor of the house.

M & M may be drunk and still tired, but some how still hear a slight noise some where in the house. Like panthers they spring up from the couch and duck behind it! Otis makes his way to the living room and notices something different, but just can't put his finger on it? Walking towards the kitchen he then sees the half empty bottle of tequila on the floor. Otis bends down to pick it up. Mallory suddenly stands up from behind the couch, as Mickey crawls away out of sight. Otis points his 9mm at Malory and says " I don't know what your doing here girlie, but you got less than 10 seconds to explain before I put 1/2 doz rounds in that pretty lil body of yours...which would be a damn shame." Malory (giggling), playfully tells Otis she's on the run from her abusive boyfriend and just needs a place to stay for a few hrs, and she will... Ummmm' some how pay him back if she can stay. Lowering his weapon, Otis cautiously draws closer to her. Malory instinctively looks at Otis and begins to caress her breasts. When Otis is close enuf, Malory grabs his left hand and places it on her pert breasts. *click*-- Mickey tells Otis " on your knees mother fucker. Try anything stupid and I have a bullet with your name on it!" Malory takes the 9mm from Otis and points it at his forehead. Mickey, grabs the bottle of tequila and guzzles. Ordered to take a seat on the sofa, Otis (swearing all the while) complies. 4 shots ring out!! Malory looks at her body oozing blood in 3 different areas. Mickey turn to his left to see, Baby holding a smoking gun now pointed in his direction. In a blinding rage Mickey manages to shoot off 2 rounds while also seeking refuge. Baby stalks him.*BAM*-- Another shot rings loud to all ears. Baby goes down in a pool of blood, mortally wounded. Malory with a blood tainted smile runs to Mickey. Mickey tells Malory to hide while he looks for the other bastard. Malory can barely move from the shots she sustained. Mickey helps her up. *Boom-BOOM*--  Otis appears outta no where. Mickey hits the floor! With both M & M wounded, Otis slowly walks up to them, cocks his gun and fires a bullet into Mickey's chest. Malory quickly grabs the gun from Mickey's hand, fires a few shots at Otis, then tells Otis with her last dying breath " fuck you cunt!!...."

In this epic VS match there is no winner. There are only 4 dead bodies.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-12-19 10:01:56)

Very cool story Dog.  Sad ending.  sad

Good stuff UD! GS is just upset about baby. maybe you could write a part where he comes in and gets a peice, and maybe takes it home.

I thought about this match all wk and finally came to the conclusion that these 4 psychotic, cunning killers are so evenly matched. It was appropriate that they all die.

Cool story, Undie!

Just looking at the votes and I've realized, it never occurred to me one of these matches might end up in a draw, which is exactly what this one is right now (remember, my vote doesn't count, and I always vote for the first option just so I can see the results so it's actually 2-2 right now, and not 3-2).

But considering it's an exhibition match and its results don't count toward the weekly fights or final outcome of this "season," I suppose a draw isn't a problem. smile

Voting is now officially over.  The results:

I don't see a need to go into a vote-by-vote breakdown on this one.  With each team having 2 votes apiece we have a first in HM's Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior: a straight-up draw.  As this was an exhibition match in which the final results have no effect on the overall "season" results, I don't see a need for a tie-breaker, either.

Thanks to those of you who participated; we had some rather interesting responses on this one. 

This week's match-up will be up shortly. smile

^^
Funny how UltraDog predicted the "winners." 

He can certainly sniff out the result every time, and his story definitely took the teams for a walk around the block.  I must say that UDog's stories are always a howling success.  This one really raised the hackles.

I'm so very, very sorry about that.

Thanks for the props, GS, swollen, azzy. I won't lie to myself and think I'm even close to being as good a writer as many others here. I will say that I'm having a blast with these VS matches. It does surprise me that this thread isn't one of the more popular ones. Each to their own though.