Topic: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)

I can not find plot lol

Here is the trailer for the movie, it looks really good, i really liked the last 3 movies, they are so much fun.
Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs46FPcJwn0

Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Last edited by BASSI (2011-06-30 16:05:54)

Re: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)

as long as its nothing like 2 i'll see it, it does look entertaining

OK, I have to admit I know zilch about the original MI (TV series).

Basically the movie series has been about the MI team getting screwed by moles, turncoats, and wacky revenge dudes.  But from what little I know about the TV series, the MI team actually did James Bond type stuff rather than running around trying to clear their names.

Any help here?

(No Santa Monkey, put your hand down.)
<---

Last edited by azathoth (2011-12-03 10:20:01)

I have been excited about this movie since I found out about it coming out several months ago (from someone here)  The third one is easily in the top five of my favorite movies ever.

Az - Yeah, it is kinda Bond-like and it seems they do get back stabbed from traitors a lot.  Usually the traitor is not revealed towards the end.

I think this may be my first IMAX movie.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-12-03 10:29:02)

I think you'll like the IMAX experience.  A good IMAX is better than most 3D films, in my opinion.

Just saw this and it was A W E S O M E !  Even better than I expected.  From the start it moves non stop.

I think this is the best action series ever.

Az - I still haven't seen a modern 3D movie, but the IMAX was pretty cool.  Some of the scenes were amazing looking on that big screen.

I think they all good and deliver what you want out of em.