Re: HM Movie Night #12- Christmas Horror Official Announcement

In 15 we're starting up 'Black Christmas' (original).

Finished up Black Christmas.

Podcasts for 'Silent Night' and 'Black Christmas' should be up tomorrow.  I'll put up a recap thread.

A few of us are going to watch Santa's Slay in about 5 minutes in you want to hop on.  Not recording this one.

Watching Santa's now.
Bunch of people just hopped on.

^ That was my first viewing too. What a wild flick!

Just finished off "Jack Frost 2."  Wow.  The makers of that film were all high, mad, both, or Satan.  Whew.

Writeup coming soon.

sorry boys i didn't come on but thought i'd send you a hearty " Bollocks". i didn't stay because it was gone 2am but there was a lot of noise with the famous czech noisy neighbours. i knocked the wall and i heard one of them shout " Fuck off". so i went out and smacked his door and we had a stand up row and i thought at one time he was going to hit me. ( i wished  to god he had, give me the chance to shut the fucker up!) he ended up saying " fuck off " again and shut his door. i stood there shouting abuse for a few more minutes.have now reported him to the letting agents once again and the actual home owner. see what happens with the king sizes shit head this time. i got a couple of beer bottles that i'm having tonight that will find their way  over into his garden tonight. wink
Been out spending a couple of hours with a long time good ex work colleague of mine of 20 years ago who is about to spend the first christmas  on her own since her fucking bastard husband left her for the second time and doing the dirty on her again after she took him back and forgave him. i held her in my arms for two hours this afternoon on her sofa comforting her. she has a divorce hearing coming up in January and good riddance to the shithead. i never thought he would do this to her once let alone twice. she won't be on her own thank goodness and she didn't deserve this that is one destroyed woman and i hope the twat gets what's coming to him. i'm not in a great mood today and  if i saw her " Husband " and my old friend again i would proberly kick him in the bollocks and i hope the czech dickhead starts again tonight! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. rant over. sorry! smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-12-18 16:06:46)

^^
It was cool, everyone was like "WOLFY!"  and then "awwwww" when you left.  But we (and I especially) appreciated you dropping by for just a note!  smile

hey guys, i would have joined back in but my goddam car broke down....1 MILE FROM A HOTEL.

80.00 tow bill, extra hotel time now, alternator, belt, labor. goodbye xmas.

^^
That blows.  I'm blaming the demons we kept hearing.

Ah, man. That sucks!

And I'm with Az on this one. Beelzebub and Laviathan or somebody were definitely up to some trouble last night. ..muhuahaha.

time to make a horror film...

Good luck, Lee.  Make that horror movie your bitch!

Thanks to Az for setting up the Christmas Horror Movie Night.  I had a good time, even though I didn't have a lot of trivia to discuss; I'd never seen the first Silent Night, Deadly Night (boy, that was a humdinger lol ) and it had been a good fifteen years since I'd seen Black Christmas (still holds up remarkably well).

Thanks again, Azzie. smile

No problem Lon.  Always fun discussing movies.  Where else could you find a work shed with such a basement? lol 
(We went with Jack Frost 2 instead- it had the same vibe as Santa's Slay, plus included it's own Captain Happy Angel Dust guy.)

azathoth wrote:

^^
It was cool, everyone was like "WOLFY!"  and then "awwwww" when you left.  But we (and I especially) appreciated you dropping by for just a note!  smile

wink
Thanks old pal! merry christmas!  smile

azathoth wrote:

Just finished off "Jack Frost 2."  Wow.  The makers of that film were all high, mad, both, or Satan.  Whew.

Writeup coming soon.

I want to meet captain angel dust like seriously!!!