Topic: Fear Factor returns!

I am so happy that Fear Factor has returned.  It is really the only reality TV show that I have ever enjoyed watching.  Oh how I missed Joe's humor and the goof-balls that they get to compete.  Last week's show featured Team Twilight, the guy looked like a total Edward wanna-be, vs Team Easy Rider.  Good stuff!

Re: Fear Factor returns!

Fear Factor is awesome, and so is Joe Rogan. I listen to his radio show every once in awhile, definitely a cool guy. So I'll be tuning in for sure.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-12-20 17:59:41)

^Not to mention that he could probably kick some serious ass also, being involved in MMA and all.

alien25 wrote:

^Not to mention that he could probably kick some serious ass also, being involved in MMA and all.

Oh, yeah. The dudes ripped!

Watching it last week, I was reminded as to why I didn't miss it when it was gone... shit gets boring quick. I loved the show early on, but after a season or 2, it got really boring. I downloaded last weeks episodes, and finished them both in like 20min. You see the first people do the stunt, then don't care about the rest.

And that Mother/Son team... CREEPY!!!! (shudders)

^That is another thing that makes it entertaining, seeing some of the bizarre people that they get to compete.  Like that ass "The Ladies Man" in the first episode this year.  It is always fun to root against douche-bags like that and to see them fail miserably.  That alone is worth the price of admission.

Last edited by alien25 (2011-12-21 12:24:56)

So glad it's back. I don't really care about the stunts, but I love watching them eat all of that nasty shit LOL

^Yeah, I love that about the show too Sus, especially when they start freaking out.