Topic: Texas Chainsaw The Beginning : VERY Detailed Look

Enjoy smile Its a comprehensive look at the new Texas chainsaw film. Feel free to discuss it and leave feedback.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6584.html

Re: Texas Chainsaw The Beginning : VERY Detailed Look

Damn Meh!  You must have taken a long time to type that puppy down.  Thanks for the info.  After reading it, I'm still in the mix on whether or not this film is going to be good.  There seems to be a lot of news on it so that could be a good sign.  It's hard to have high hopes when thinking about the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake.  I'm just going to have to wait and see.  But, I will be going to my theatres opening night and supportin' some more R rated horror films whether or not this film is any good.  That is a given.

Yea but something the other day caught my eye.. Rue Morgue is doing a piece on the movie... Now Rue Morgue doesn't just give away space in their mag.. Actually they are very very selective with what they put in each issue.. So my guess is they have seen it and like what they saw (pun intended)..

that is interesting, you think the coverage was purchased? or is it a review / coverage of the film itself?

I think it is coverage.. Now I know they don't accept cash for coverage.. Actually Jovanka awhile back did a whole Note From the Underground about how they have had disgruntled companies trying to buy their cover or buy coverage and they always turn it down.. This was like 2 issues ago I think.. maybe more. After looking back at what they are covering I think they are just doing the only part that makes the movies tolerable.. R. Lee Ermey as Sheriff Hoyt.

cool thanks for the update goon

Good work there Meh. I really liked the remake myself. I hope this prequel turns out to be really good too.

Thanks for the info, I watched the trailor and I've been to the site and it looks just as good as the remake..

i gotta agree with you. I think its gonna be great, but if it sucks i will be the first to tell the world! smile

I hope it doesn't because I was really impressed on how well it did as a remake..the actors they even got were great..I do like Jordana Brewster as an actress..the prize for this is really kool..I have authentic figureins from House of 1000 corpses and Sleepy Hollow..

i enjoyed the remake... i thought it was really well done and hold out hope this film wont dissapoint either.

Very nice Meh.

I hope the movie really kicks ass. Great rightup you did there Meh.
I like the idea it's going to be a prequel instead of a sequel

Same here. I'm going to try and see this opening day if possible.

I am gonna see it....*shows empty wallet* once i get a job then some money.  But no one wants to hire a former lifeguard it seems...even though i got more experiance in workforce over someone who has never had a job in their lives...

Still....great job Meh. Very detailed and a great behind the scenes sneek peek.