Topic: What video game did you last play?

I played Killzone 3

Re: What video game did you last play?

Got Assassins Creed Brothers (third one) for Christmas.  So, playing that.

MW3 on PS3 and Mario Kart for Wii. Both are awesome.

mY son Andrew got a 3D ds and has been playing Mario Kart 3d a lot! smile

God Of War 2 tongue

Angry Birds for PC.  Now I understand what all the hype is about.  That fucker's addictive!

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

^ Awesome Game. 

Call of Duty Black OPS. The Zombie mode is amazing.

Resident Evil 2, one of the greatest games ever

i played oblivion

Temple run

Donkey Kong Country 2 for SNES LOL. I decided to go old school.

Skyrim......this week, i have mostly been slaying dragons and learning magic! wink

This game is immense, i've been playing for about 15 hours already and i'm only level 10 (max level 81)
The open world aspect is great too.........the only thing this game lacks is a bit of co-op, i always feel a little isolated when i'm playing! sad
Or if you take it one step further, this game would make an excellent MOMRPG! wink

I know I'm late on this one, but I've been playing Crysis 2.

Mortal Kombat (2011)

I just player AMY.... Fucking sucks as much as everyone said it did. Not worth even the trial download. Stay away.

I played an early morning game of Pong before heading off to high school.

But that was in 1976.

z3r0c00l wrote:

I just player AMY.... Fucking sucks as much as everyone said it did. Not worth even the trial download. Stay away.

Yeah, IGN gave it a really low score, which sucks cause this game looks like it could have been good. Well, except for the graphics, those are very sub par.

I started playing Red Dead Redemption a few minutes ago and now I just feel like Gears of War 3 so I'm on that.  Anyone wants to play: CenobiteLeader

Oh, this is where you put this.

Batman: Arkham City

For XBOX360, PS3, and PC

Rated T for Teen

Trailer

After the events of the Batman: Arkham Asylum game Bruce Wayne holds a press conference to take a stand against the intensely bad idea of walling off a section of Gotham City and filling it with every criminal, hardcase, and psychopath from Blackgate Prison and Arkham Asylum. Then he gets kidnapped by Tyger forces, a bunch of elite soldiers under the command of Dr. Hugo Strange, the real force behind opening this prison city. Unfortunately, Strange has surmised that Bruce Wayne is Batman and just feeds him to a newly imrisoned Penguin and his henchmen. But Wayne is a Jason Bourne-level fighter and quickly escapes into the dark wintery city to suit up and find a way to shut it down before all of the evil it contains breaks out into Gotham City.

There's just so much to do! A city full of trouble means a much bigger world to grapple and glide around and use your detective, fighting, and silent predator skills. I got up to a point where Batman gets poisoned by a dying Joker with some of the maniac's tainted blood so you have to save Mr. Freeze from the Penguin to find a cure. Then a payphone phone rings nearby and you have less than two minutes to find the next ringing phone or Victor Zsasz will kill a hostage. And that's on top of trying to destroy Titan containers for Bane and saving political prisoners from assaults and assassination by Deadshot. And good luck with the AR missions!:P

They refined the fighting engine for brawling so now you can take out up to three guys at once and dodge knife attacks. Suddenly the goofy all-out beatdowns from the silly 60's show become a deadly new threat. One gladiator fight in the museum/Iceburg Lounge is you vs. about 20 guys! It's so much fun and gives you a real sense of accomplishment with the challenges facing Bats. It's also a really good stress buster with all of the fighting.

Update: I had to fight a hulked-out Solomon Grundy in Penguin's basement and then I got lost in this Escape From New York prison city and couldn't find the entrance to Ra's Al Ghul's lair so I had to swing around to get a bunch of Riddler trophies (it helps to interrogate the green blinky guys). I tried working on two side missions instead. A mysterious stranger admires your work and leaves glyphs around the city to find while someone else is killing guys and cutting their faces off. And on top of that The Riddler has kidnapped a medical team and set up elaborate traps for you to rescue them from. My own personal Jigsaw...

Last edited by Joker (2012-01-23 15:26:27)

JJ wrote:

Resident Evil 2, one of the greatest games ever

i'm partial to resident evil:nemesis
the last game i played was cribbage on my cell phone.

^^ yeah that was actually the first Resident Evil game I ever played, i still own the original Playstation game to this day and I play it, it was awesome

Angry Birds Rio.

Silent Hill: Homecoming... Wanted to play this before Silent Hill Downpour comes out. I'm also excited about the HD release of Silent Hill 2 and 3 for the 360 and PS3

^^ I thought i would hate Homecoming.....until i played it! Once you got used to the combat system, it was a good game.

I'm looking forward to Downpour and the Hd collection as well. The only one of the series that i didn't really get on with was 4 - The Room.