Topic: Win 1 of 3 Black Dahlia Prize Packs (CLOSED)

Yes we got another contests for all you guys. This time its for a movie we haven't pushed much on the site.. Mainly because the content of the movie isn't particularly horror but the immediate details of the true story are horrific. Plus its being directed by one of the true masters of horror Brian De Palma..

Check out the contest below..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6421.html

Re: Win 1 of 3 Black Dahlia Prize Packs (CLOSED)

hope everyone loves free stuff cause we love giving it away to you guys smile

I know i do.  Signed up as soon as i saw the post.

Signed up also.

Hey Tim you should check your email I emailed you last nigth didnt hear back. And glad to see everyone is digging the contests!

Yeah, I did check my email last night and I didnt recieve any from you...im positive i checked though, so maybe something went wrong...however my email is sponger662@hotmail.com  just in case something got screwed up smile

you sure thats your email? I have sent you 2. And glad to see lots of entries coming in For Black Dahlia smile

I'm absolutely positive thats my email.  I'm sure to check it every night.  I mean i've recieved the HM newsletters, if thats what your talking about...but i doubt that is.

email me your address smile

Thanks for another great contest guys!  I'm really looking forward to this movie, looks good.

Whats your email adress?  I will be more than happy to smile

im going to pick the winners of this contest this weekend, so have some fun, introduce yourself and see who wins 1 of 3 Black Dahlia prizes smile

Looks like i entered just in the nic of time.

ok this is the absolute last call for winners of the black dahlia contest smile I will be picking them before the day ends. If you have not yet entered go here to enter http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6421.html

Now is the time guys. Jump on this opportunity. IT'S FREE!

this contest has now ended, but there are still a ton on the go so panic not my friendly friends smile Winners posted here http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6598.html

Congrats to the winners!  Enjoy!

indeedlio smile one of the few contests we allowed just about any visitor to enter. But I prefer limiting them to only the pretty registered members