Topic: =( =( =( =(

Hey guys problems stuck again!! Well here it goes my girlfriend came over two nights ago and he was tired and went to bed early and to let u allll know we didnt do anything sexual and we've been goin out for a year and 10 months. But anyway we're starting to kinda move towards it and when she went to bed she promised me somethign in the morning and I was like ok and the next mornign she didnt remember saying it and i know I wasnt asleep and dreamed it cuz I was up for a while after soo i was a lil ticked off and then I got over it and I start to kid about with it with her and then things went down hill and we had a big fight. On myspace he sends this this big long msg which i now think is 100% bullshit telling me how much she loves me and wants to be with me forever. Then I was gonna send her a comment and I always read her comments just to see whats shes talkign about ( if its too protective fuck off you'd do the same thing if she dumped u twice for another guy) but I saw her talking to her one friends on myspace and this is what I found  "yeah thats not prob. im getting a pic with teh andrew or dutin or wtever kid. and to piss drew off me and him should like hug" sad
looks liek she has plan to meet her friend and her boyfriend along with another guy that she doesnt fucking know. That is fucking bullshit if I fuckign did that Id get bitched non fucking stop. And it just happens that Im goin on vacation that week when their gonna "Meet" I am sooo fuckign upset bout this, Im ready to fuckign break down and lose it. sad

Re: =( =( =( =(

Hmmmmmm, is this the same girl from before? o.k. here it goes, Dr. Hard2Kill says that you should tell her exactly what you expect from your relationship, emotionally and sexually. It sounds to me like you guys are oil and water. If she wants to play games and fuck around with other people then let her, act like you don't giva a shit. She will either come around or go away. Either way your better off. She knows that she's got you and you will always be there as her fall back guy. Yea the make-up sex is good but is it really worth all the bullshit that comes before it. Let me ask you this:
1. have you guys had sex yet?
2. was she your first, were you her's?
That is a defining moment in anyones life and you will always have a special connection to your first sexual partner. The reason I ask is to see where you guys started from. Now I'm not saying be an complete dick to her but before you leave for vacation sit down with her and tell her what you want from this relationship and what you expect from her including what you want sexually. Tell her to think it over while your gone and don't call her at all while your gone either. When you get back, sit down again and either work it out or break it off. Again this is just my opinion and you can do with it what you want but it's time to stop fucking around with girl and either grow up and decide what you want or put up with the lies and games because for some reason she's worth it. But let me point out, if you are staying together just for the sex, that is not a good reason, and there is more sex out there to be had.

No we didnt have sex and i for one think its sad that we've been going out for almost 2 years and she appernetlly doesnt trust me enough or some shit but we've been talkin bout it and she said soon. She also said soon back in fucking december!!! soooo what is soon to a woman? a year 2 years?? I do love her but her shit is really getting old and im gettign sick fo it

alrite man, iv been through a similar situation, so heres wat i have to say. like H2K said, you need to sit donw with her and just talk to her, and before you start telling her how you feel and what your thinking about, tell her not to get mad at you and to let you finish what your saying before she responds. that how i do it with my gf. we had just been in a big fight and i just sat her down and told her exactly how i felt about everything, and ome things she understood and some things she didnt. the things she dosnt understnd, ask her why she dosnt understand it, and then try to rephrase it in a way that makes more sense. and no matter what you do, or what she does dont loose your temper, cuz when you do that, you are going to say things that you really dont mean to say that could just make things worse. and one last thing, i think you two shouldnt stop talking untill you come to somekind of an agreement about EVERYTHING, cuz if you do that, then you will both still be pissed about things and either one of you could do something you will regret later.

thanks guys im talkin to her now about everything sooo keep the advice coming

just remember not to get mad.

sickf**k wrote:

No we didnt have sex and i for one think its sad that we've been going out for almost 2 years and she appernetlly doesnt trust me enough or some shit but we've been talkin bout it and she said soon. She also said soon back in fucking december!!! soooo what is soon to a woman? a year 2 years?? I do love her but her shit is really getting old and im gettign sick fo it

You cant worry about the "when" thing in regards to sex.  I was with my one ex girlfriend for close to 5 years and it took us 3 1/2 years to get to that point, but I could have waited more.  I mean, if you love someone it's not about the sex.  Granted it is a nice additional aspect, but the love part needs to come first, so wait however long you have to if shes worth it.  I mean you already made it a year and a half without it, so it's not like you wil die if you dont or anything.

And the one things I hate about the information age, is sites like myspace and facebook, or those types of personal pages.  You put things out there like she did and anyone can find them.  Maybe she is making it up to see how much you are checking up on her.  Maybe she is really doing this.  Who knows, thats not my point.  My point is websites like these dont help a relationship because they lead to a lack of trust.  If you have to check her page and some of her freinds pages to see if she is talking about you or see what she is saying to people, there is some trust issues. If someone has to post fake stuff to see if their signifcant other is constantly checking up on them, again that shows a lack of trust in each other.  These sites give people too much of a reason to always know what is going on with their significant others life.

Agreed jmh but to me it sounds like all the trust issues he has are pretty much justified by her lack of consideration for his feelings. He has every right to be pissed off right now and if I were in his place it would be time for her to make a decision. She needs to know that he may not always be there for her to fall back on whenver her other plans don't work out. I was that guy, I was in love with this girl and she dated all my friends except me and her excuse was that she knew that I could'nt just date her i would want something more permanent. Would I want her dating or having sex with other guys while she was with me, hell no. So we satyed friends and I nailed her sister but that's beside the point. I think he should give her an all or nothing deal and leave it at that.