Topic: Can't post reviews

I have been trying to get to the page where I post reviews for films but whichever route I take to get there I just end up back at the homepage. I can't seem to find a way round to posting reviews anywhere.

Am I doing it wrong?!

Re: Can't post reviews

I Was just about to post this, i have same thing happen to me,

working on a BETTER Way to post reviews. Will try to complete it today smile

Cool, no worries, been posting them to my IMDB anyway so they are ready to be C+P'd big_smile

Thought I was going crazy...I can't find the page to submit reviews anymore.

Me neither, it just cycles back to the home page

Will this be fixed soon?

It just puts a trailer up if I try.

Yeah, the review section is still down.  The trailer is just one of the ads Meh uses to fund HM.

^^^
BTW, when is my favorite page of this whole place be back up again Meh, the Vixen one???

Not that I think it's important, just that I miss it and haven't saved the beautiful picts in there before... roll

Can't rate anything either.
And this is what I get if I try to read one.
Its The Zombie Apocalypse!
Holy sh*t! The zombies ate what you wanted to read.

Last edited by Steve Freeling (2014-03-24 22:27:49)

^^ & ^^^

Send an email to Meh, or PM Lon to see if he can get in touch with Meh.

Just remember, this is a hobby site for Meh, not his business (ie. making money).  Anything he does is a bonus for us.  He could shut this down tomorrow with no impact on him.

Haha. Yeah. Just thought you'd wanna know. I could easily post a link to IMDb for all my ratings and reviews, so it's no big deal.

Even I don't bother messaging Meh anymore.  That's not a slight on the guy, he has a life that keeps him busy (wish I were that lucky!).  But I've tried to submit reviews and articles in the past and never heard back on them, so I said screw it and just started posting them here on the boards. 

So that's my advice -- if you have a review you want to post, put it here on the boards. smile