Re: New years eve...

Aww revenge, not just you love, I was all on my lonesome tonight too sad

Happy New Year friends!  smile

Happy New Year one and all big_smile

in 2011 I loved, lost, cried, laughed and not only learned alot about myself, but also about the people in my life. I wish a Happy New Year to all my friends and family..
and to all my friends here at HM

May your troubles last as long as your resolutions

2011 in recap:

Ten months of nothing.  Then the girl who broke my heart and ruined my life came back into it for a week.  Then she left again.  Then two more months of nothing.

All in all, a good year -- exactly what I wanted.  Except for the ex-girlfriend thing. lol

Have a happy 2012, everyone. smile

2011 was better for horror than 2010...here's to the hope that 2012 will improve even more so.

Happy New Years fellow Horror fans!

had eats . had some whiskys. mellow evening. on internet. spent some time thinking about a number of things ( always beware when i'm thinking). don't make resolutions any more and everything gets a little low key after the christmas- new year period and evrything quickly becomes same old .. same old but hey ho! that's this thing called life.

Well, it's now official! 2011 is past tense and 2012 has arrived. It was a non-eventful celebration for me. Had a party tray of munchies for the kids that included cheeses, chips, lil smokies, hot fudge sundaes, and limeade to wash it down. My wife & I watched movies till 1AM and then some cuddling.

I was pondering the stage of life I'm at??? I remember when I was young, and single...waking up with 2-3 women in my bed and not knowing any of their names. Having a hangover form hell!! House all smelly of sex-n- booze. Do I miss those times? Hell ya! Would I trade it for what I have now? Pffft'...Hell no!! How life has changed...for the better.

Hope you all had a great time celebrating the New Year and 2012 is much better for you all!!

Last edited by Underdog (2012-01-01 16:44:54)

I had a similar experience last night. I was drawing a women masturbating and I tell you you it is quite the experience and I realized I wanna get into tattooing. Carpentry is fun, but I gotta stick with my passion gonna start shopping for tattoo apprenticeship.
Happy New Year Everybody!

Quiet night.
Me and the fiance have a bad habit of waiting last minute to make plans.
Initially we were going to go to a bar but tickets had to be bought in advance. And we found out about this shindig the day before. And $20 seemed a little steep to be cramped up to listen to a cover band of red hot chili peppers. 
So we ordered pizza, drank and played wii. Cause I'm cool like that cool

^^^ See, that's what I would have rather done.  I'm not anti-social or anything, but I like my me time.  Instead I got dragged to a bar to hear a cover band cover songs I heard them cover the last time I went to the bar.  And despite us having a reserved table they booked one too small for all of us, so I got stuck in a spare chair with the chick at the table behind always bumping into me and screaming in my ear and nudging me every five minutes to dance with her cousin because it was her birthday.  Plus the white russian I ordered was served in a cup the size pills are dispensed in.

I did not enjoy myself, dammit.  The best part of the evening for me was when I got home, kicked back and watched a couple episodes of Kids in the Hall I'd downloaded. lol

Me and my fellas idea of a good time is the library haah

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2012/01/0 … ear-party/

Last edited by revengebiteme (2012-01-02 02:09:46)

shesaid - if we lived closer, you could practice tattooing on me big_smile I've become addicted the the ink this past year and am hoping to add a fair few more pieces to the collection in 2012! Thinking about ideas for a horror-related piece at the moment