Topic: The Devil Inside

Didn't see a thread for this anywhere so I thought I would start one.

One of the trailers that I saw before PA 3 last night was for a new exorcism movie coming out called The Devil Inside. I'll admit that I'm a bit of a junkie for movies of this sort but it really caught my attention.

Anyway Here's a link to the trailer for those that want to check it out:

The Devil Inside Trailer

Re: The Devil Inside

I too like exorcism movies, but most are not strong enough. This looks as though it might be ok, I will check it out either in theaters or on DVD.

I'm hoping my best friend would wanna watch this. My fiancé is not a movie goer guy. He prefers watching stuff at home. And more science/space movies

Looking foward to seeing this over the weekend. You never can tell when Exorcism films will  end.

I'm not usually one for this type of movie. I reckon it's because I'm very much an athiest and find it hard to suspend that belief (although I can do it for zombie apocalypses, creatures from Hell type places and vampires).

But this one looks pretty cool. The Exorcist and The Omen are really the only possession type movies I've liked.

Now that I see it is rated r I have more hope, at least it isn't watered down, but is it good? That remind to be seen until this weekend.

Here's hoping I get out to see it.
Hopefully my best friend has some time off so we can go.

Im supposed to go see this tomorrow.

It's only two weeks in to 2012 and I think we may have one of the worst movies of the year. Went to see it to do a video blog on it and... it's really really bad.