Topic: Yo Vasquez!!!

On your advice I checked out the movie "CITY OF LIFE AND DEATH" a few weeks ago.  I agree, a straight-up masterpiece!!!

Last edited by Black Sunlite (2012-01-08 09:25:52)

Re: Yo Vasquez!!!

No problem. Id like to think of it as a superior japanese version of Schlinders List. What makes it even more shocking is that the Japanese have not acknowledged their war crimes during WW2, of which Nanking was only one example to this day and that the America made a deal with these bastards to obtain medical information taken from inhumane and cruel experiments on innocent chinese civilians and POW's(Unit 31)

Re: Yo Vasquez!!!

Vasquez wrote:

No problem. Id like to think of it as a superior japanese version of Schlinders List. What makes it even more shocking is that the Japanese have not acknowledged their war crimes during WW2, of which Nanking was only one example to this day and that the America made a deal with these bastards to obtain medical information taken from inhumane and cruel experiments on innocent chinese civilians and POW's(Unit 31)

Well, first of all let's face it, foul lowlife things like that have usually taken place throughout history when one nation conquers another and America definitely ain't exonerated from the precept either. 

But yeah, I hear ya' (well in this case, read ya') about the reported experiments that went on during that period.  I heard what the Japanese did would make the Nazis look like cub scouts.  In fact, if I remember correctly, there's a documentary film on it floatin' around but will probably never be shown (via TV).