Topic: Guess what, I'M BACK!

What's good everyone?  I haven't been here in a while.  I technically posted here and there, but 2011 was a year that Garden was more or less absent from this site that I've called home for multiple wonderful years.  2011 was a year that I dealt with recurring drug problems, 3 close calls with death, my friend being murdered, other friend going to jail, other friend dying in Afghanistan, I tried killing myself twice, lost 2 jobs and spent the majority of my time in my chair feeling bad for myself wanting to die.  Fun, right? 

Now it's 2012 and I say FUCK 2011.  I'm way better than all that shit.  I need to think about the things that keep me happy and this site was always there when I was sad.  Living in Detroit has little to no perks but one of them is the spirit to keep on keepin on.  I missed (almost) all of you guys, love y'all and am so happy to be back where I belong. 

Oh, PS, 2011 sucked for horror, I am SO looking forward to 2012

Re: Guess what, I'M BACK!

Yep, pretty much no one here had a good 2011, me included.  I shall embrace the future!  With a variety of knives.

I hope 2012 rocks for you, Garden! and welcome back, it's good to see you on the boards once again. big_smile

It's good to be back.  I always felt a little alone last year, I found what was missing.  Horror blogging!!!!!

If you're looking forward to horror for 2012, you'll like this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GUN-TOWN … 6691541651

Acey, you're awesome!  Shameless, but awesome

Wellcome back Garden!, now start rating those movies you watched in Morguespace. smile  BTW,  there were a few good movies last year...Tucker and Dale, I saw the Devil, The Woman, Troll Hunter...just to name a few.

Welcome back, Garden!

yaaaay!! welcome back G.O.S!! smile

Welcome back Garden.

DirtyGirl wrote:

Wellcome back Garden!, now start rating those movies you watched in Morguespace. smile  BTW,  there were a few good movies last year...Tucker and Dale, I saw the Devil, The Woman, Troll Hunter...just to name a few.

Yep, to name a few.  + A few others.

please name them all.  In my jaded mess of confusion, I literally only saw a small handful like, off the top of my head, Wrong Turn 4, Scream 4 (it was filmed a 2 minute walk from my house, had to see the final product) and.......I can't think of any else, lol.  What's good?

Well, the ones listed above.  I loved Paranormal 3 (I know a lot of people hated it, I don't care), then I haven't seen, but want to and heard good things about, Super 8 and Stake Land.

Enough of what you didn't like...welcome Back and hopefully you find good ones in 2012.

Welcome back Garden glad to see you back, and Chillerama was a great movie

I'll be sure to check those out, thanks, guys!!

Welcome back Garden. smile

Hey Matt, glad to see you back around and that things are looking up.  2011 was a shit year for just about everyone, so I am glad that 2012 is here!  There were however plenty of good horror movies that were released this last year.  It is  just that most of them were not mainstream or big studio productions, instead they were mostly independent and foreign films.  DG listed some good ones, but there is more.  Check out the best of 2011 list that is floating around here, and get to voting. smile

Glad u r back, hope 2012 is good one for everyone