Topic: Got Norris and Van Dam this time

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810241997/video/27638125

Re: Got Norris and Van Dam this time

The Expendables 2 will not be released because Chuck Norris killed the rest of the cast...

I saw this was happening.  The original was one of the greatest movies E V E R !  Think these additions could make the sequel even better.  LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!

I never even saw the first one.

wanna make something of it?  I'll kick you and Chucky Norris's ass!  tongue

Give it a chance when ya can.  It's just a fun movie...lots of action.

Or...stick to the Lifetime Movie Network.  smile  Whatever work for ya.

One word...SUCCESS!

can't wait!!!!

Heh, Ace & I were talking about this tonight- we're both pumped.  And Horsey, you should see the 1st one- it has an automatic shotgun with exploding rounds.  Just... carnage.  Check out YouTube with "automatic shotgun", it'll give you an idea of how cool the thing is.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Or...stick to the Lifetime Movie Network.  smile  Whatever work for ya.

hey I take offense to that....We TV, bitch!  lol  tongue

How true are the rumours Swellie that you were turned down for a part in the sequel but you did land the lead role in " The Ridiculous" because of it? ha ha ha ha ha he he  lol
only kidding my friend ( or am i?)

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-01-14 05:51:15)

It will be a terrible movie like the first one but it will be so entertaining still hahaha

The first one was bad ass! A friend of mine who is an actor did some work on it. He wasn't acting but was Stallone's assistant. He called me one day and was telling me that he was in a meeting with all of the main cast. Said it was the coolest thing he's ever done big_smile !!!

^^
That would be damn cool!

@JJ-  Plot and fun can be mutually exclusive in action movies.  Rambo 3, anyone?

azathoth wrote:

Heh, Ace & I were talking about this tonight- we're both pumped.  And Horsey, you should see the 1st one- it has an automatic shotgun with exploding rounds.  Just... carnage.  Check out YouTube with "automatic shotgun", it'll give you an idea of how cool the thing is.

I'm glad Stallone's back in the game.  I thought it was cool when he dusted off his two biggest characters and made what were officially the final installments in their respective franchises.  Rocky Balboa was the best Rocky flick since the original, I thought, and John Rambo's 80s-splatter-movie-vibe was a lot of gory fun. 

Then he goes and brings back all these great b-action movie stars to the big screen...Dolph Lundgren, Gary Daniels, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke...all he was missing was Cynthia Rothrock, Michael Dudikoff and Sho Kosugi and he'd have had the greatest b-movie cast ever.

And now he's got The Expendables 2 coming up with bigger roles for Schwarzenegger and Willis, plus Van Damme, Scott Adkins, Chuck Norris...  Man, I can't wait!

I read that this movie is probably gonna be PG-13 though which might make it not so great hmm

LoudLon wrote:

all he was missing was Cynthia Rothrock

I haven't thought about her in F O R E V E R !  Wow.

z3r0c00l wrote:

He called me one day and was telling me that he was in a meeting with all of the main cast. Said it was the coolest thing he's ever done

Ok...I'm not trying to be a bbbeeeyyyooootttcccchhhhh or anything, and this will probably be used against me, but if I was in a room with the cast form the first one, I would piss myself and pass out.  My mind could not handle that.

Yeah, I was totally stoked for this but J.J.'s right, it's gonna be PG-13, fuck that.  Now not not so stoked.