Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior: 2nd MONTH FINALS

Here we go with the second monthly finals match, which sees the previous four weekly winners squaring off in a free-for-all.  Our Second Month Finals bout will be:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Buffy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/ElWray.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Chucky.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Mahogany.jpg

Four kick-ass-and-take-names fighters with a combined bodycount to rival Hitler (oooh...too soon?)  But only one will be left standing, and will continue on to the semi-finals after month four.

Cast your votes now, but first...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS. 

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior: 2nd MONTH FINALS

El Wray.  He's strong, quick and agile.  He can use anything as a weapon, and he's trained with firearms.

Mahogany creates no problems...as he is just big.  El Wray takes him out.

Chucky being supernatural presents some problems, but El Wray has faced military trained Zombies before, and he can take out a doll.

Buffy also presents some problems being that she has a lot of the same attributes.   However, El Wray is stronger and more versatile. 

El Wray comes through unscathed.  Another one for us short guys.

Chucky is either smooshed, chopped, or shot within 1/3 of a second.  Gone.  Mahogany tries, but is out classed by the superior firepower of El Wray and Buffy's vampire-fu. 

Down to the last two, it's a brawl.  Both have speed, moves, and weapons training.  Both inflict wounds aplenty, but Buffy with her supernatural powers overcomes and takes out El Wray with a somersault spike to the head.

Winner-  Buffy.

Chucky is either smooshed, chopped, or shot within 1/3 of a second.  Gone.  Mahogany tries, but is out classed by the superior firepower of El Wray and Buffy's vampire-fu. 

Down to the last two, it's a brawl.  Both have speed, moves, and weapons training.  Both inflict wounds aplenty.  At this point, the outcome would be different depending on the Buffy.  Movie Buffy is not up to snuff to El Wray, and gets blasted.

Winner-  El Wray.  (Good thing I double checked the poll; TV Buffy won in my first analysis.)

Buffy is a “chosen on” ordained so by a higher power before birth, a hero incarnate. So I see her taking down the bad guys, and El ray who isn’t a bad guy I see maybe giving his life for the greater good. Otherwise nobody ever said Buffy can’t shoot, I can see her disarming Ray and blasting him.

I just checked the lineups for next month.  Oh boy....

swollenguy wrote:

Otherwise nobody ever said Buffy can’t shoot, I can see her disarming Ray and blasting him.

Well, nobody said that El Wray doesn't have super powers.  So when Buffy shoots at him, he turns invisible.  She misses, then he shoots her with lasers from his eyes.  wink

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-12-13 12:06:41)

Ghostseeker wrote:
swollenguy wrote:

Otherwise nobody ever said Buffy can’t shoot, I can see her disarming Ray and blasting him.

Well, nobody said that El Wray doesn't have super powers.  So when Buffy shoots at him, he turns invisible.  She misses, then he shoots her with lasers form his eyes.  wink

No No No Lasers from the eyes is immature! this is what happens:
.. . So when Buffy shoots at him, he turns invisible.  She misses, then he shoots her with large amounts of goo form his one eye'd monster canon which immobilizes her. He then goes in for the kill by firing a suffocating death load from his man canon at point blank. But before she succumbs she is able to get her tentacle like labia free and chokes him. they both die.

^^
Lon will be so proud.  lol

As Mahogany and Chucky go at it, Buffy & El Wray await the victor. Mahogany makes small work of Chucky.
El Wray & Buffy join forces against Mahogany. While Buffy distracts Mahogany, El Wray breaks out his Machine gun and fires away at Mahogany. Riddled with bullets Mahogany goes down and never gets up. Being a ladies man and a gentleman. El Wray asks Buffy "if they can reconcile and just walk away with lives intact?" Buffy agrees! As El Wray begins to step outta the ring...Buffy attempts to sneak up on El Wray and catch him off guard. That was a BIG mistake!! El Wray is never, ever, off guard. He turns around in a flash just before Buffy drives the stake in his heart, redirects the stake,  planting it in Buffys crotch. As Buffys falling to her knees. El Wray wraps his arms around her, lowering Buffy gently to the ground, whispering into her ear " it didn't have to go down this way darling," as she slowly slips into death.

Winner: El Wray.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-12-14 18:38:42)

In her crotch? You're a sick man, whats wrong with you? ^

swollenguy wrote:

Just the way it is. tongue

swollenguy wrote:

El Wray is all about the "full service options."

(I'm still going to hell, aren't I?)

El Wray wins, cause he is a bad mofo with a gun!! He will hop around and pop a cap in all of em. Buffy and Mahogany put up a good fight but he is to quick and to good with his weapons to lose this fight.

Voting is officially over.  The results:

Buffy - 1 (2, minus my vote so I could see the results)
1 justified vote x 5 points = 5
Total points: 5

Chucky - 0 votes

El Wray - 4 votes
4 justified votes x 5 points each
Total: 20 points

Mahogany - 1 vote
1 un-justified vote x 1 point
Total: 1 point

Winner: EL WRAY

This 2nd Month Winner will now retire to his locker room, having earned his place in the eventual semi-finals.  Thanks to those of you who participated, and keep an eye out for Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior Round 9, which will be up shortly. smile

How I'd break it down:

You can pretty much dismiss Chucky and Mahogany from this one.  This fight is all about speed, martial arts ability and tactical precision.

And, sadly, while I like him more as a character, I think El Wray loses this one.  As great as he is -- and I can't stress enough how much I love that character -- he's human.  Highly trained and wickedly skilled, but human nonetheless.

Buffy, on the other hand -- and as has already been mentioned -- is a chosen one.  Her gifts come from someplace else, someplace supernatural.  If El Wray's abilities were, say, the peak of human perfection, then Buffy's would be that slight tip of the scale into the superhuman.  Plus, as I mentioned in the Buffy/Dellamorte match, her weapons don't run out of ammo.

Ultimately, though, I think this fight would come down to a straight hand-to-hand brawl in which case, I'm sorry to say, Buffy has the clear advantage.

My take: Buffy wins by knock-out.