Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior 3RD MONTH FINALS MATCH

Three months and twelve rounds later we arrive at our 3rd Monthly Finals match, which pits the previous four weekly winners in a four-on-four free-for-all.  This month's contestants are...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Ash.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Xenomorph.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Harry.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/CHUD-1.jpg

Chainsaw-handed demon killer.  Acid-bleeding alien.  Deranged coal miner.  Radioactive cannibal mutant.  The survivor gets to head back to the locker room and lick his wounds as he waits for the 1st Semi-Finals coming up next month. 

Also, be sure to check out the 3rd Month Exhibition Match which is up now.

Cast your votes now but first, as always...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to justify your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS. 

Those who do not, or those whose justifications are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities, your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior 3RD MONTH FINALS MATCH

Part 1-  Ash's head is pounding, his limbs feel limp as 3 day old spaghetti, and to top it off he doesn't know where the hell he is, again? Last thing Ash remembers was...sipping a well earned Slurpee and popping a burrito into a microwave at a 7-11. Like a fluttering dim bulb, clouded memories begin to surface; The Slurpee and burrito were the aftermath of having to fight off three, strong as hell, bloody eyed, zombie like mother fuckers! Surveying his surroundings Ash realizes he's in a dimly lit cavern of some sort. How he ended up here doesn't matter? What does matter is he finds a way out! (half an hour later) Ash is lost in the maze of cavernous subterranean paths leading to who the hell knows where. Then he spots it. " A light up ahead. Gotta be the exit." Following the soft glow, Ash realizes the light is moving. He stops! Pulling out his trusty shotgun, having to refocus, the light appears to be gliding, like a over grown firefly. Then it fades, and soon disappears...  " Hell no! What ever that was I'm guessing it knows where it's going, and it's could lead me to the mouth of this labyrinth of mazes." (Not your luck, Ash! At least not today.) As Ash treks through the dusty paths, chasing the escaped light, he hears a noise that sounds like... scraping? Shotgun in hand, ever ready to blast, Ash continues on, but now with caution. *huff...huff...Hhhhh.* " That ain't no damn firefly!" Lowering his weapon in the direction of the noise, Ash proceeds onward, in battle mode. *WHOOSH* Narrowly escaping a harrowing, and most likely lethal blow to the body, Ash steps back. *BOOM!!!*  Ash fires off a misguided stray round. Hoping he at least hit or grazed what ever it is that attacked him? Suddenly a brighter light appears about 20 yards in front of him and what appears to be a hulking human figure holding a pick axe. " I'm guessing your not here to rescue me, are ya? If your interested? I can show you the way to a 7-11 and we could grab us a Slurpee to wash down this dust?." The looming figure sprints at full speed towards Ash. Ash fires off another shot...missing his target. Now upon him is the unknown assailant. Quickly, Ash holds up his weapon, deflecting the blow of the pick that was meant to gouge him. Ash is knocked to the floor, but not hurt. He rolls away from another strike. And another. " Screw this, I need to get away!" Ash scrambles to his feet, dodging the striking pick two more times. Picking up his shotty, Ash manages to gain some distance from the crazed killer, who obviously doesn't want to sip a Slurpee with him. "Maybe I should have asked if it was a burrito that sounded good? Naw' he looks more like a Slurpee kind of a guy." And why am I running? And why am I talking to myself about burritos & Slurpee's?"  Ducking around a corner, Ash can hear the faint foot steps that are tracking him. " If it's a fight you want- it's a fight you'll get!" *Seconds later* Ash has to time this right, or it's lights out! As the figure comes in view, Ash takes his shot. *CLICK* "Outta ammo! Damn!!!" Ash takes a swift, stinging kick to his ribs, that rolls him to his side. Knowing another blow of some sort, most likely the pick again, is due. Ash sends out a kick that misses it's intended target. Another blow of the pick comes striking down and nails Ash, painfully lodging in his knee. Ash strike back with a blow of his own using the butt of his shotgun. This time he doesn't miss though. Warden stumbles back... Ash takes advantage! " Doesn't feel so good...does it?" Having bought a few more seconds. Ash, now has the luxury of possibly reloading his shotgun. Reaching towards his gun belt he feels for ammo, and finds just one. "Last shell Ash... make it count!" Ash loads, cocks, rolls, then takes aim. * KA-BOOM* Blood flies. A body lies still. Ash crawls to the lifeless body. Not taking any chances, Ash pulls the pick out of his leg. " This is gonna hurt you-more than it hurt me." Sending several blows to the head of Warden. Only pulp remains of what used to be a skull. "Shoulda taken me up on that Slurpee, ay' big guy."

Ash, again escapes death. How? He's a survivor! Plain-n-simple.

To be continued...( I'm gonna make this match a two, maybe even three parter?)

Last edited by Underdog (2012-01-17 22:59:48)

No problem, Undie, I always enjoy your imaginative scenarios.  Break 'em into as many chapters as you'd like. smile

Incidentally the "Naw, he looks more like a Slurpee kind of guy" thing made me laugh out loud. lol

LoudLon wrote:

No problem, Undie, I always enjoy your imaginative scenarios.  Break 'em into as many chapters as you'd like. smile

Incidentally the "Naw, he looks more like a Slurpee kind of guy" thing made me laugh out loud. lol

^ As always I go back, re-read, and edit the story. 5X already! Having the day off from work today, It was nice being able to take my time with this one. The last two matches I was rushed because of stuff like, " dad can you take me to...and honey would you?"

If that's the case you might want to take all of next month off.  I've been saving some of the more "legendary" characters for later rounds so as not to blow the metaphorical wad too early on, but next month many of them will be making their first appearances in the DHMW rounds.  I think those folks who like these polls are going to have a great time over the next four weeks. big_smile

I'm looking forward to editing all of UltraDawg's stories together.  Not as in adding stuff, just offering to do the actual editing work for him.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-01-16 18:34:24)

azathoth wrote:

I'm looking forward to editing all of UltraDawg's stories together.

That would be great!!!

Throw in some type of arching storyline about an interdimensional  supernatural fighting tournament, or something like that, with the way Dog is going, it'll turn into an interesting short story (at least semi-short).  Then Lon can turn it into a script!  Let Hollywood wrap their heads around that one (yes, I'm ignoring all of the licensing issues)!  Maybe we could just get Turkey to do it- they have little care about movies rights (Turkish Star Wars, Turkish Star Trek, etc.).

swollenguy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

That would be great!!!

" Great " as in a ton of mistakes? Or, " great " as in good stuff that should be tied together?

Please be honest! I can handle constructive criticism.

And " thank you, az!!"

Ash is a warrior, a survivor, and a reluctant hero. He is willing to lop of his own hand and face demons (not the metaphoric kind) head on.

We were asked on all these to do our best to judge unbiased and to judge by the numbers/attributes. Well anyone that has bet on sports, especially horse racing can tell you that there’s a lot more to it than just the stats, heart and luck (although unquantifiable) play a big part. They are the X factors, they are the reason the hero ever has a chance. Ash has both in spades, and they are arguably his characters biggest attributes and should be counted as such.

I say Ash takes them all down or at least survives while the others kill each other.

Underdog wrote:
swollenguy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

That would be great!!!

" Great " as in a ton of mistakes? Or, " great " as in good stuff that should be tied together?

And " thank you, az!!"

good stuff that should be tied together.

tie it, edit it, and you have an amazing piece of fan fiction, that would be hit for any genre fan.

swollenguy wrote:
Underdog wrote:
swollenguy wrote:

That would be great!!!

And " thank you, az!!"

good stuff that should be tied together.

tie it, edit it, and you have an amazing piece of fan fiction, that would be hit for any genre fan.

Well' thank you kind sir. I was just telling my wife about you, az, and Lon. And no, I didn't tell her you guys are a bunch o' knuckle heads...honest smile I told her your all accomplished writers whom I've learned from, and who have given me support to take my writing past a 5th grade level. big_smile

azathoth wrote:

I'm looking forward to editing all of UltraDawg's stories together.  Not as in adding stuff, just offering to do the actual editing work for him.

Appreciate the offer, az. That would be great!

El bumpo.

Part 2: 2 hours after kicking ass on some pick-axe wielding, crazed miner. Ash is still lost in the labyrinth he woke up in, but at least he's still alive. Although his body feels half dead from pain, exhaustion, hunger, and dehydration. Limping from the pick-axe blow he took in the knee, Ash perseveres on in search of a way out: all the while cursing every God he's ever heard of, and making up a few himself, just for good measure. A rumbling reverberating sound echoes up ahead of him some where in the darkness of his confines. "Now what? Or should I say who now? Why can't I just for once be transported to, and wake up in some place where demons, lunatics, aren't trying to kill me? Like... on Gilligan's island. Yea! Hell, Stallag 13 of Hogans Heroes would even work. Shut up Ash, your talking to yourself again and are sounding kinda loony." A louder rumble this time again rings out in the far off distance. Out of ammo, Ash grabs a hold of the stock of his trusty shotgun and proceeds on. Just a few yards ahead he sees a light green glow coming out of the ground. The illuminating glow reminded him of the Kryptonite he had read about in the pages of comic books. Now in front of, and looking down upon the glowing floor, a surge of rock and dust showers upward. Pulling itself out of the recently opened pit is a monstrosity of a thing. Even bigger in mass, and no doubt more threatening than anything he's ever seen. " Ummm...you wouldn't happen to have any food or water on ya would you. Maybe even a band-aid or two?" Ash swings to the head of the thing in front of him with his shotgun, using all the force he can muster. Which ain't much! The radioactive thing called C.H.U.D. takes the blow, barely noticing he's been hit. C.H.U.D easily seizes the now fragmented weapon from Ash, and casts it away. Ash does the only thing he can and tries to run. His throbbing leg won't allow it. A fast shuffle is all he can manage. Even the surging adrenaline running through his veins can't give him the distance Ash so desperately needs. Ash realizes it's fight, not flight, that is his only hope of survival. In a last ditch effort Ash turn to face the thing called C.H.U.D. " All right you son-of-a-bitch, come and get some then!!" C.H.U.D hesitates his assault. Looks up. Something drops from above, and onto the face of C.H.U.D. " What the Fu... is that, Ash mutters?"

To be continued....

Last edited by Underdog (2012-01-22 20:21:47)

Alien would destroy all of the others.  They are born and bred to fight.  They have a protective shell, acid blood and amazing strength.

Part 3--  In a matter of seconds the Alien looking thing that dropped with out warning, or fear, onto the face of C.H.U.D., Xeno, blinds C.H.U.D. by spitting acid onto it's face. Xeno latches off the face and drops onto the floor to finish off the blinded C.H.U.D. Using his deadly tail over and over to cut into C.H.U.D's body effortlessly. C.H.U.D never even knew what hit him. Xeno leaps on top of the lifeless body of C.H.U.D. With out any weapon, drained of energy from lack of food or water, hobbling on one good leg, and totally fucked as always; Ash must rely on luck, or a semi automatic rifle capable of taking down an elephant, magically appearing in his hands, if he's to stay alive much longer. " Think...think...think Ash..." Still in thought, Ash feels a stinging sensation. Blood begins spurting from his stomach. As quickly as it entered, Xenos serrated tail exits the wound. Dropping to his knees, Ash feels nothing. The pain has totally subsided. A life of memories flash in front of him. The lights begin to fade, as does his life.

No doubt Ash is a hero amongst heroes. Bet no matter how hard I tried, or how much I wanted him to win, it was futile to even try to write a story that made sense, with Ash coming out the victor against all three of these stone cold killers. As much as I love the guy. Alien, in my mind would reign supreme. And rightfully so!

R.I.P. King Ash, and may you rot in hell C.H.U.D & Harry Warden!!

Last edited by Underdog (2012-01-22 20:45:14)

Alien for sure would win, but Ash would put up quite a fight!

What was that disco dance from the 70's? Oh yea, The * Bump *

It's gonna be either Ash or Xeno.  Here's the thing- if Ash uses his chainsaw, he's a puddle on the floor.  Boomstick®, he can boomify Xeno's head.  [side note- if we went 3rd Gen Ash, he could grab inside-jaws with his Fist-o-Funk©, which would be fun to see!] 

On Xeno's side, it's got the PowerTailAddon (patent pending) and nice speed.  It's going to come down to environment.  With the SwishyTail o' Doom, I don't think Ash would engage in close quarters, and just boom away.  And since the only thing he's ever missed was his own hand, I think he hits and he scores.

Winner- Ash

Last edited by azathoth (2012-01-20 15:04:02)

Ah ha!  I guess "alien wins" isn't all that much a given after all, is it, folks? big_smile

Just a heads up: two more days before voting is over so get 'em in while you can, folks.  This being a finals match, this coming Sunday marks the return to regularly weekly matches, and I think you guys are going to really enjoy the next four weeks. smile

The xenomorph would win because he is quicker and better at the surprise attack then any of the other opponents, and if he is attacked whatever weapon hit it would be therefore useless, as well as the fact that it can climb walls and wait for most of them to kill each other off before he comes in for the final blow

When I was a kid one of my favorite rides at the amusement park was the * Bump-er * cars.

Underdog wrote:

When I was a kid one of my favorite rides at the amusement park was large Marge, I miss her

Don't we all

Large Marge...now that was a great movie!  Just tell em Large Marge sent ya!

This fight is close!