Topic: www.horrortime.co.uk

hey guys my website is nearing its completion it will be fully up and running in a couple of days we are just trying to finish uploading everything. there will be a competition next week too for someone to write a short story and the prize will be a 2001 maniacs 1 & 2 special edition box set please go to the site and check out the facebook and twitter links and like them smile PRETTY PLEASE!!! smile

Re: www.horrortime.co.uk

liked and following! wink

See people? This is how you spam and survive.
Over a month and 17 posts that dont consist of single syllable count building replies.
Lemondetroit (yeah I think its a daft name too) has actually contributed to the forum, so he gets to stay and he gets a generic good luck message from me smile

Thanks twistedsista smile

Cap Howdy wrote:

See people? This is how you spam and survive.
Over a month and 17 posts that dont consist of single syllable count building replies.
Lemondetroit (yeah I think its a daft name too) has actually contributed to the forum, so he gets to stay and he gets a generic good luck message from me smile

Thanks Cap Howdy smile im just a felow horror lover. I will continue to use this site smile i love it! some crazy peeps here though lol!