Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

There is a chat going on Skype right now with a Ace, Matt, ZCool, and I'm popping in and out.

azathoth wrote:

I'm popping in and out.

Annnnnddddd, That's what she said.

Still hanging out

Some people on Skype tonight, again

Can't sleep and bored. Jump on skype!

bored and on skype smile

I may join you folks later, I'm currently watching over Vampy- she's got a migraine.  No way I can talk or type anywhere near her right now.

awww poor vampy I wish her well smile

still here still bored

So I got me a Skype.
Though I'm not much of a phone person.
I don't mind texting.
MoonRaven83 if you wanna add it.

Last edited by MoonRaven (2012-01-26 21:18:35)

I'll add you just in case you may want to drop in on a Movie Night later on.

You'll get a confirm message from 'azathoth'.
That's me, the monkey boy.  big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2012-01-26 22:31:34)

Hi Az, since I dont have skype I thought I'd still say hi to ya here anyways

^^
Well hello to you, to.  smile

^^
Seriously, you had to fuck with my thread?
And your spam link doesn't even work.

I'm already having a shitty day, and I get this half assed attempt to piss me off? 

Will someone please remove this shit.  I need Manu-Manu "The Slender" for whoopass right now.  (5 points for anyone who gets that reference)

edit- yeah, reported.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-01-27 11:56:14)

Is anyone up for a movie tonight?  Hubby is out of town and I will be bored smile

Funny, I said the same thing to Revenge last night.  Also PM'd you pretty much the same.  Feel free to pick a movie (or 2 or 3)- there's squat on TV tonight, and Vamps is working late.

Actually I just created a Skype call.

Possible impromptu movie tonight, folks,  Don't know what, don't know when, but a couple of gals said they wouldn't mind chatting on a movie.  Stay tuned.

Hey Azzy why are you being such a douchenugget to yourself?

^^
Just being honest.  I know when I flounder when speaking to people.  OK, I may be a bit harsh on myself, but it sure wasn't good.  Ya wins some, ya lose some, and then you have the douchenugget grand prize.  lol 

(And I thought I was creative)

Yeah I understand that, but this is a bit harsh don't you think?

azathoth wrote:

^^
Seriously, you had to fuck with my thread?
And your spam link doesn't even work.

I'm already having a shitty day, and I get this half assed attempt to piss me off? 

Will someone please remove this shit.  I need Manu-Manu "The Slender" for whoopass right now.  (5 points for anyone who gets that reference)

edit- yeah, reported.

Oh, that. sad 
Yeah, I was a bit down at the time.   It was not my finest moment.  I really hate it when I lose it like that.  (not the first time you have reprimanded me for this.  I gotta check myself better)   Sorry about that.  I am so messed up right now.  Feel free to smack with with a fish.

Where's Wolfy when you need a "bollocks!"?

Last edited by azathoth (2012-01-27 13:55:28)

Back to be less of an a-hole, if anyone wants to chill with a movie tonight, toss up some suggestions.  Something fun, like Buckaroo Bonzai or Big Trouble in Little China type stuff.  I could do with some random chatting and a few laughs.

Hey, if you want to be mean to yourself feel free. I just didn't understand what you'd done to piss yourself off so much wink
Not a reprimand at all big_smile

Douchenugget.

azathoth wrote:

Back to be less of an a-hole, if anyone wants to chill with a movie tonight, toss up some suggestions.  Something fun, like Buckaroo Bonzai or Big Trouble in Little China type stuff.  I could do with some random chatting and a few laughs.

A comedy sounds good...How about Tucker and dale?