Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

I'm on now.. I don't have what y'all will be watching.. But I just put in Satan's Slave. Should be fun!

im on now too alli and lilli just left

OH Shit I'm late again. 
OK, I'm awake, I'll be there, but I got to fix this fan- my temperature reading is topping 95C/205F.

Skype at 9 for whatever you guys want until I defuse this damn nuclear reactor.  Frazzle confuzzle.

Az, where are you?! Get your fan fixed!

Man, I am so pissed.  Me and Vampy spent 3 hours fixing the damn fans on the laptop.  We took the damn fans apart!  I missed my movie!  Arrghhghghghghghhhg. 

Monkey is displeased.

This is bizarre.  Skype is going all types of funky on us.

Whole bunch of people on Skype.  Whole bunch of people on HM that are not on Skype.  Who wants their ass kicked first?

"What are you, people? On Skype?"
http://www.kazak.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/fastMr.Hand_.jpg

Well that was a fun night on skype!

^^
Yes it was.
We watched 'A Haunting in Salem,' (not so good) while trying to help DG fix her one laptop.  Her son interjecting random comments was funny.  And we met a new member to the HM family- ZCool brought his wife to the conversation.  Funny gal, likes the genre, got some knowledge.   I don't know how Z got that lucky... lol   At least Vampy won't have to feel alone anymore!

I wanted to be there but after I shut down the computer skype wouldnt open at all for me it would close by itself while I tried to log in! so mom ran scans to see if there was a virus or somthing on the computer and while waiting on the scans I fell asleep sad I really wanted to talk to you guys! grrrface

Sounds like we all had Computer problems last night. sad

^^
Yep, don't forget that I was 2 hours late due to fixing mine, too!  lol
On the plus side, Zardoz is now running as silent as could be.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-01-29 13:36:50)

Oh, and just for fun, I launched an HM convo on Skype if anyone wants to chat.  Not saying I'll be there, but it's up and running with everyone added to the list.  (So nice I can now run multiple stuff without the laptop hitting 205º F (about 94C?) )

Chatted with Vengey & Creature- possible impromptu movie night if anyone is interested.  No promises, times, or movies set.  Just thought I'd give y'all a warning if you're bored tonight (what, you're going to watch the NFL Pro Bowl?)

don't you miss us english, you chaps?

I'm new here. Does than prevent me for chatting with you guys on Skype? wink

You are welcome to join Drac smile

Here is the thread with Skype names...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 45#p569145

Yeah, just post your Skype name here or there so we know you are from HM.  That's all that is needed.

got a few people on Skype. 
They're discussing what they want to watch later.
"Robot Hookers from Uranus" was shot down due to MPAA violations.

What's up with the newbies?  2 nights, 2 new people on the Skype chat!  Woo hoo.

Everyone is taking a dinner/other break- check back in after 9.

its now almost midnight and noone is there sad

who's on Skype dammit gumby

Started up a new HM Skype for today, Feb 3.

I'm in a cranky mood and want to yell at people, so stop by!  lol