Topic: Scream 5?

I am a HUGE fan of this series. Sure, it's not without flaws, but I still love it. Any news on the continuation of this new trilogy that Kevin Williamson outlined??
I really HOPE they do indeed make Scream 5 and Scream 6!

Re: Scream 5?

Right from HM.ca itself, Scream 5 is a go.

And, some other random site.

Only thing I could find on Scream 6 was a FB page.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-02-01 22:03:43)

I was, am and always will be a big fan of the first.  The second was as good a sequel as could be made with the material.  The third was a joke.  The fourth was just more of the same.

I have absolutely zero interest in another one, new cast or not.

I am really excited to see where they go from where the 4th one left off I love the first two not som much the thired (did they even try?) but the fourth I thought was amazing! so I am ready for another one

I won't see any more unless something drastic happens.  I got excited for the fourth and it was horrible.  I won't be one of these people that keeps going to movies, only to write about how bad they were and complain about them being the worst movies ever. This happens with the Paranormal Activity series.  I wonder why they keep going if they HATE them so much.  So...I won't do that.  I know I will hate more Screams, so I won't go.

For those that like them though...I hope you continue to enjoy them.

I want a Scream 5 but only if Wes comes back and it is done right, and as for it the most I heard was apparently Kevin Williamson was working on a script but no casting or directing attachments yet

I'd love a 5th, wasn't really a fan of Scream 3 but the 4th was brilliant IMO.

Ghostseeker wrote:

I won't see any more unless something drastic happens.  I got excited for the fourth and it was horrible.  I won't be one of these people that keeps going to movies......

We're at the point we'll only go to the theatre if it's something we really want to see.

Otherwise we just wait for Red Box, Netflix, TV OnDemand.  Means I'm always behind everyone else here at HM, but 1) don't have the money, and 2) still can catching up on older films anyway.

I dont like any of them, even 1

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

I'd love a 5th, wasn't really a fan of Scream 3 but the 4th was brilliant IMO.

I agree, the third one very clearly had VERY LITTLE input from Kevin Williamson ... but I really liked the fourth one!

I'm game for anything slasher. I am very generous with my love when it comes to slasher movies.

I liked the 4th. Until the ending. That was just annoying. I will forever love the 1st and have seen it many times since my first view of it only a few months back. It's one of those I can go back to again and again. I will watch the 5th just for laughs but I dunno if I'd be going to the cinema to see though.

I love the series, so I would love to see a part five as long as Craven is involved.

^^^^ I second this.

loved the 1st, disliked the second, could deal with the third.

the fourth kind of intrigued me though, loved it when I saw it in the Cinema but then when it came to rewataching it, I felt a bit bored whereas I enjoyed watching the previous 3. Wouldn't mind a 5th mind you.