Re: HM Movie Night #13- Valentine's Horror (Sat. Feb 11th)

so i have to ask has any one seen how not scary horror movies are getting just bad, they are all B grad movies now all the same they don't scar like before, horror movies use to scar us and make it so we couldn't sleep at night but not i fall asleep to them what does that tell you

^^
We got used to them and we grew up.  And a dearth of quality horror.  There are still some that spook me occasionally.

UPDATE-

I'm moving back the start time to 7PM US Eastern.
(Sorry, got some stuff to do earlier  sad  )

(US Eastern time)
7PM-    Valentine
9-        My Bloody Valentine (remake)
11-      Return of the Living Dead 3

Last edited by azathoth (2012-02-10 06:41:04)

1 day and 5 hours!
If you are not there, your daily banana delivery shall be suspended for...
2 days!

26 hours...

Remember- if you're new to Skype, send me your Skype name so I can get you on the list.

(Yes, there is a list.  We are exclusive.  Well, except for Swollen, we let him slide since he's published.   lol  )

Last edited by azathoth (2012-02-10 18:30:16)

12 hours....

YouTube links for all the movies-

For Valentine's IMDB info.-
Here is the playlist for Valentine on YouTube.  Just click on part 1 and it should take you all the way through the film.

For My Bloody Valentine (2009)'s IMDB info.
Here is Part 1 of the film on YouTube.  You will probably have to click on the next part each time when the previous part finishes. (sorry)

For Return of the Living Dead 3's IMDB info.
Here is the complete film in one piece on YouTube.

I'm DLing Valentine (though I don't expect to keep it after we've watched it lol ) and am currently ripping ROTLD 3.  I'll be there!

3 hours....

1 hour....

Last edited by azathoth (2012-02-11 18:06:45)

30 minutes...

booooooooooo I missed it but I had a lovely meal in a nice pub with Cap smile x x x x

sorry to get off abruptly I just figured you guys didnt want to hear us so you wouldnt want lilli's typing either hope your having fun we are

^^
Sorry Vengey, we were getting a feedback loop.  Didn't want to sound mean about it.  Hope you're having fun with Lilli.

Well it's a wrap, we only did 'Valentine' and 'Return of the Living Dead 3.'  Thanks to Vengey, Lon, ZCool, and Iggy for participating.  I do a proper wrap-up post tomorrow once I get the podcasts uploaded.   Lot of weirdness in this one, we were all over the place, and we had our first baby appearance thanks to Vengey's little friend Lilli.  Even better, we were talking back to her.  lol  Yes, you can hear Az saying "goo goo bah bah."

I left the convo open in case anyone wants to drop by (no promises of me being awake, though).

no no not too mean wink I just didnt want lilli to interupt because she kept trying to 1. kick the table over that had the laptop. 2. wave at you guys and couldnt figure out why you wouldnt back and 3. push all the buttons. We did have fun they just left.

yay for munchkin!

Someone way back asked me what all do I do during a movie night.  So I recorded this video last night showing a bit of what I do in the background.

Unfortunately, running a YouTube video, Skype, the audio recorder, and the video recorder all at the same time brought my system to its knees, so I killed the video recording after about a minute (it was screwing with Skype, too).