Topic: R.I.P Whitney Houston

aged 48 how and  where iis not known at this time . Another loss to the music world sad

Re: R.I.P Whitney Houston

Real shame, RIP .

finally, now I can be every woman.

bad taste?  I has it  smile

it is sad, she did have one helluva voice. RIP

OH i wanna dance with some Zombie... I wanna feel the heat with some Zombie.. with some Zombie who loves me...

Sorry I had to smile

^ ha!

the sad thing is that kooz Celine Dion will probably live forever.

oopsie, she's Canadian, huh?  eh. just the same.

she was a beautiful woman until the drugs took their toll. R.I.P

deadhorse13 wrote:

^ ha!

the sad thing is that kooz Celine Dion will probably live forever.

oopsie, she's Canadian, huh?  eh. just the same.

Justin Bieber's Canadian too and he's still around...:(

But RIP Whitney Houston, your music will be remembered.

When she was young and beautiful...

http://youtu.be/eH3giaIzONA
http://youtu.be/wupsPg5H6aE

RIP Whitney, truly an amazing talent lost.

in a related story it turns out crack just might be indeed wack.

stay tuned for further details and the certain media frenzy.

We found this out tonight smack in the middle of a Movie Night recording.  Az and I talked it brief bit about it afterward, and what I want to know -- not out of a sense of morbid curiosity but I'm genuinely interested -- is what killed her.  Pretty sure it was drugs, of course, or at the very least their cumulative effect on her over the years.

Say what you will about the chick but she had an amazing voice.  I spent about a half hour on youtube earlier just watching her old videos.

It was the drugs.
Apparently she took too many prescription drugs and passed out in the tub.
So I've heard from my future mother-in-law

LoudLon wrote:

We found this out tonight smack in the middle of a Movie Night recording.  Az and I talked it brief bit about it afterward, and what I want to know -- not out of a sense of morbid curiosity but I'm genuinely interested -- is what killed her.  Pretty sure it was drugs, of course, or at the very least their cumulative effect on her over the years.

Say what you will about the chick but she had an amazing voice.  I spent about a half hour on youtube earlier just watching her old videos.

Hmm, really. So Lon, tell me, why are you such a fucking hypocrite?

I'm sorry but you walked into that, you really really did. After what you said to me and how you treated me..these are the kinds of things that bite you in the ass. And when you do something stupid like come out with sympathy for a drug addict after codemning both me and Amy over the same subject, I think it's only fair I call you out.

I mean you did pretty much call me vapid and worthless as a person. Now here you are talking about a celebrities death, instead of about the men and women fighting for your country.

Not so fun to tear into someone when they are a person you've admired, is it now? If only you also had a celebrity idiol that I could also bring up for no reason and tear into, that would just be the icing on the cake.