Topic: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior 1st Half-Season Round-Up

Just for kicks, I thought that with this now being the mid-way point of DHMW Season 1, you guys might be interested in seeing a round-up of all the matches, both winners AND losers, which have led us to this point.

And so, copied and pasted from my fight itinerary itself, here's how the first half of this first season went down:

1st Month Fighters:

Week 1: Shaun (Shaun of the Dead) vs Tar Man (Return of the Living Dead) -- winner: SHAUN
Week 2: Candyman (Candyman) vs Freddy (A Nightmare on Elm Street 1,2 and 3) -- winner: FREDDY
Week 3: Norman Bates (Psycho) vs Jack Torrance (The Shining)-- winner: JACK TORRANCE
Week 4: The Thing (Carpenter's The Thing) vs. The Blob (The Blob '88) -- winner: BLOB

1st Month Final match (weekly winners free-for-all): Shaun, Freddy, Jack, The Blob
Winner: THE BLOB

1st Month Exhibition Match: Billy and Stu (Scream) vs Chris and Cynthia (Night of the Creeps)
Winners: CHRIS AND CYNTHIA

2nd Month Fighters:

Week 5: Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie) vs Francisco Dellamorte (Cemetery Man) -- winner: BUFFY
Week 6: El Wray (Planet Terror) vs Victor Crowley (Hatchet) -- winner: EL WRAY
Week 7: Sam (Trick ‘r Treat) vs Chucky (Child's Play) -- winner:  CHUCKY
Week 8: Mahogany (Midnight Meat Train) vs Pluto (The Hills Have Eyes '06) -- winner: MAHOGANY

2nd Month Final match (weekly winners free-for-all): Buffy, El Wray, Chucky, Mahogany
Winner: EL WRAY

2nd Month Exhibition Match: Mickey and Mallory (Natural Born Killers) vs Otis and Baby (The Devil's Rejects
Winners: TIE

3rd Month Fighters:

Week 9:  Ash (Evil Dead 2) vs 3 Rage-Infecteds (28 Days Later) -- winner: ASH
Week 10: Xenomorph (Alien) vs Brundle-Fly (Cronenberg's The Fly) -- winner: XENOMORPH
Week 11: Harry Warden (My Bloody Valentine) vs Cropsey (The Burning) -- winner: HARRY WARDEN
Week 12: CHUD (CHUD) vs Father McGruder (Dead Alive) --  winner: CHUD

3rd Month Final Match (weekly winners free-for-all): Ash, Xenomorph, Harry Warden, CHUD
Winner: XENOMORPH

3rd Month Exhibition Match:  Mater Suspiriorum (Suspiria) vs Mater Tenebrarum (Inferno)
Winner: MATER SUSPIRIORUM

4th Month Fighters:

Week 13: Leatherface (TCM 1 & 2) vs Michael Myers (Halloween series) -- winner: MICHAEL MYERS
Week 14: Pennywise (Stephen King's It) vs Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead) -- winner: PENNYWISE
Week 15: Djinn (Wishmaster) vs Pinhead (Hellraiser series) -- winner: PINHEAD
Week 16: Rawhead Rex (Rawhead Rex) vs Predator (Predator) -- winner: RAWHEAD REX

4th Month Final Match (weekly winners free-for-all): Michael Myers, Pennywise, Pinhead, Rawhead Rex
Winner: PINHEAD

4th Month Exhibition Match:
Eddie Quist (The Howling) and David (AAWIL) vs Dracula (Coppola) and Jerry Dandridge (Fright Night '85)
Winners: DRACULA & DANDRIDGE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty interesting half-season, I think, no doubt aided by Undie's imaginative fight stories.  I don't know about you guys but I'm excited for the second half-season, especially weeks 21-24, which I'm calling DHMW's Ladies Month.  It's gonna be a good 'un!