Topic: Night of the Demon (1980) OOP again

I appreciate that Code Red tries to put out rarer films, but if they cannot afford to keep them in production long enough for anyone to buy them then don't even bother. Their DVDs go out of print faster than you can blink, just long enough for money grabbers to buy em and sell em for 4 times the original price. It's movies like this that should not be illegal to download. If it is not available to buy then I say it is a free for all.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2012-02-27 20:27:47)

Re: Night of the Demon (1980) OOP again

^ I hear ya, those are the movies i do tend to dl. Never seen Night of the Demon, but I have seen it on Amazon for...whoa, just looked, $32!!! Holy cow!

I've got all three of them on DVD and the remake smile

^^
I think they are talking about Night of the Demon,
not Night of the Demons.

Yea, I  thought the same as, DG.

Checked out a short clip of, Night of The Demon. it was hilarious watching Bigfoot swing that guy in the sleeping bag and then tossing him. big_smile

Last edited by Underdog (2012-02-28 18:59:36)

Oops....Sorry smile  Ya... I thought you meant Night of the Demons!   ahahahaha

^^
It was the date that tipped me off.

^ that's why I put the date lol because there are too many with the same name! Lol.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

^ I hear ya, those are the movies i do tend to dl. Never seen Night of the Demon, but I have seen it on Amazon for...whoa, just looked, $32!!! Holy cow!

And that is the cheapest I have seen it for since it went OOP...after a mere 3 months.

Ran across this and this.
Though I have no idea how iOffer works.

I Offer mostly sells rare and OOP movies on dvd-r. Some come with nice cover art and the whole nine, some just sale a bare bones dvd-r. Seems crappy to pay for a dvd-r, but some are some nice like said with cover art plus special features in some cases.

I saw it today at my Local video store...Night of the Demon (1980).  Is it worth buying then?

ChainSaW80 wrote:

I Offer mostly sells rare and OOP movies on dvd-r. Some come with nice cover art and the whole nine, some just sale a bare bones dvd-r. Seems crappy to pay for a dvd-r, but some are some nice like said with cover art plus special features in some cases.

I have a couple boot leg Tool concerts on DVD-R

DirtyGirl wrote:

I saw it today at my Local video store...Night of the Demon (1980).  Is it worth buying then?

If you like silly, gory completely mindless films that are pretty much only made to be trashy and fun then you might like it! If it is a good price I would get it since it is OOP now. But maybe sometime they will release it in widescreen from an original negative instead of a VHS rip.

Hey who has opposable thumbs and likes to party?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/beedubelhue/nightofdemon1.jpg
This guuuuuuy!

swollenguy wrote:
ChainSaW80 wrote:

I have a couple boot leg Tool concerts on DVD-R

Maynard is a God!!!