Topic: POLL: DHMW First Semi-Finals EXHIBITION MATCH

Welcome to the Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior's First Semi-Finals Exhibition Match.  Exhibition Matches will feature two opposing teams consisting of an equal number of members, typically ranging from 1-4 each.*** 

I have what I like to think is a pleasant little surprise for you guys with this particular exhibition match, which features three classic genre roles apiece from two classic genre vets.  It's more testosterone than you can shake your girly little sticks at as...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Paxton.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/exhibitionvs.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/russell.jpg

Also, be sure to vote in the First Semi-Finals Match.

***Standard voting rules apply.  Exhibition Match results will not affect either the weekly or monthly final match results.  They're just for fun, so make sure you have exactly that while racking your brain to pick a winner. smile

Re: POLL: DHMW First Semi-Finals EXHIBITION MATCH

* Bump*

C'mon, guys n gals. Let's show Lon some love/respect on this one. Get your votes in!

Last edited by Underdog (2012-02-28 19:10:02)

Interesting match...Eventhough I love Severan from Near Dark,  I have to vote for Jack, RJ, and Stuntman Mike because that is one sexy team smile

I say Bill takes two out of the three since MacReady was just a helicopter pilot and stunt man mike are not gonna hold up well against a well trained futuristic marine or a crazy ass vampire.

Macready gets a shot off on Dad, but Dad has enough left to thump an axe into Mac.  They both die of their injuries.

Hudson has a quick lead on Burton, but Jack is not joke, and he eventually get the drop of Hudson and tells him, "the check is in the mail" before dropping him.

Where left with Jack and Mike vs. Severen.  Sev takes out Mike by punching through the windshield and ripping out Mike's throat.  Jack unloads everything he has at Sev, but to no avail.  Jack's last thought is, "Damn it, I should have stayed in Chinatown..."

Winner-  Hudson characters over Russel characters, though Dad and Hudson go down.

I'm gonna be pretty busy the next few days, and not sure if I will have the time to break down this battle? That said...

I think the dad's will would win this battle.

Why? PVT Hudson's training/weapons & Severan's  vampire powers

* Bump *

Voting is officially over.  The results:

Dad, Pvt. Hudson & Severan: 2 Votes
Justified votes: 2 x 5 pts each = 10 pts
Non-justified without a vote: 1 pt
Total pts: 11

Jack Burton, R.J. MacReady & Stuntman Mike: 3 votes
Justified votes: 1 x 5 pts each = 5 pts
Non-Justified votes: 2 x 1 pt each = 2 pts
Total pts: 7

Tie: 1 Vote (no points for ties -- sorry!)

Winners: DAD, PVT. HUDSON & SEVERAN

Once again, a lack of backed-up votes results in the opponent(s) with the most votes losing the bout.  Yeesh!